fernando torres

right lets get the thread back on track with torres playing at old trafford tonight, how many think he will score??? ive got a feeling he might get one BUT with the liverpool link im sure the mancs will be on his case everytime he touches the ball!!! cant see anything other than a man u win but aint sure about a score could be as boring as last week or goal fest lol!!!

Edited by R/H/F/D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts just thought id clear that up for you

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a t

that shut him up

right lets get the thread back on track with torres playing at old trafford tonight, how many think he will score??? ive got a feeling he might get one BUT with the liverpool link im sure the mancs will be on his case everytime he touches the ball!!! cant see anything other than a man u win but aint sure about a score could be as boring as last week or goal fest lol!!!

I got a few bob on a 1-1 draw....think Utd will go through but can see tonights game being a cagey draw,without Torres on the score sheet.

i drove past torres's house the other day,his barn door is fecking spotless,he was shite again tonight,theres no doubt hes world class but hes defo struggling at the mo,but another decentish performance and its looking good for saturday :boogie:

i drove past torres's house the other day,his barn door is fecking spotless,he was shite again tonight,theres no doubt hes world class but hes defo struggling at the mo,but another decentish performance and its looking good for saturday :boogie:

he peaked to early imo mate and will never be the same player again!!! not seen one Chelsea fan reply on this?? surely there must be one on here?? suarez is twice the player he is and id say that even if he stayed at anfield!! id of loved to seen em both playing together!

he peaked to early imo mate and will never be the same player again!!! not seen one Chelsea fan reply on this?? surely there must be one on here?? suarez is twice the player he is and id say that even if he stayed at anfield!! id of loved to seen em both playing together!

theres no chelsea fans on here mate,not yet anyway,they've ALL been to old trafford :thumbs:

I was a Chelsea fan tonight ....... well i was wanting them to win :tongue2:

In that case could you do me a favour and be a City fan on Saturday please? ;):laugh:

Malt consider it done mate , id luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it if city beat them :snack:

In that case could you do me a favour and be a City fan on Saturday please? ;):laugh:

Malt consider it done mate , id luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it if city beat them :snack:

you concentrate on your own team ya poncy gooner :tongue2: by the way have you finished building that boat yet to get you to the home games :whistling::thumbs:

you concentrate on your own team ya poncy gooner :tongue2: by the way have you finished building that boat yet to get you to the home games :whistling::thumbs:

Hahaha , i reckon if i built it with match sticks , rowed across the irish sea with a tea spoon as a paddle, up the thames and docked on Londod bridge, then crawled backwards to the Emirates .... Wenger would still be usin A FUCK1N DODGY KEEPER AND NO DEFENCE !!!!!