fernando torres

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts just thought id clear that up for you

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a t

that shut him up

well with united 1-0 up at stamford bridge you would expect a 50 million premier league tecord signing would get you back in the game!!! lets see how good the gay spanish traitor really is lol!!!

Bitter...... PMSL you lot make me laugh, GAY TRAITOR lol what you gonna say when Carroll flops pmsl

Craigyboy did you know evertonians hate yous aswell :thumbs:

rooney doesn,t :thumbs:

i dont mind some mancs but i fucken hate you gobshite

well well,thick mick the stalker is back,i was hoping you'd been locked up for sniffing mens bike seats again u arse bandit,ive told you once an il tell you again,im happily married with a family and im not interested...now feck off an stalk someone else,ya dirty fudge packing fecker :feck:

well well,thick mick the stalker is back,i was hoping you'd been locked up for sniffing mens bike seats again u arse bandit,ive told you once an il tell you again,im happily married with a family and im not interested...now feck off an stalk someone else,ya dirty fudge packing fecker :feck:

i was waiting for you to reply to that mate and it was well worth the wait LOL!!! :thumbs:

i was waiting for you to reply to that mate and it was well worth the wait LOL!!! :thumbs:

:thumbs: hes been stalking me for mths always checking my profile and just because im not a sausage jockey like thick mick he now hates me :cry: you've got to feel a bit sorry for him tho the retard needs help :blink::thumbs:

:thumbs: hes been stalking me for mths always checking my profile and just because im not a sausage jockey like thick mick he now hates me :cry: you've got to feel a bit sorry for him tho the retard needs help :blink::thumbs:

need help dont make me laugh you use my words and call yourself a man well be a man and lets get a meet on looking on your profile getta grip hope i bump into you at a game fair this year therel be hugs and kisses allround

well with united 1-0 up at stamford bridge you would expect a 50 million premier league tecord signing would get you back in the game!!! lets see how good the gay spanish traitor really is lol!!!

Bitter...... PMSL you lot make me laugh, GAY TRAITOR lol what you gonna say when Carroll flops pmsl

that he is a gay jordie traitor and should take his stupid pony tail for a jump of the tyne bridge laugh.gif but untill then he is a red and he wont ever be a flop whistling.gif

need help dont make me laugh you use my words and call yourself a man well be a man and lets get a meet on looking on your profile getta grip hope i bump into you at a game fair this year therel be hugs and kisses allround

Oh aye, because nothing's more manly than threatening a bout of handbag slapping over the internet... :doh:

Oh aye, because nothing's more manly than threatening a bout of handbag slapping over the internet... :doh:

cheers malt :thumbs: and thick mick,i very much doubt you'l bump into me anywhere,i keep well away from :wankerzo4: like you and as for getting a meet on(as you put it) ooh,talking tough over the net,i bet your dead hard :rofl: its kunts like you that ruin this site,so why not do everyone a favour an feck off,go an take your aggression out on your boyfriend...he'l enjoy it :air_kiss:

Edited by craigyboy

cheers malt :thumbs: and thick mick,i very much doubt you'l bump into me anywhere,i keep well away from :wankerzo4: like you and as for getting a meet on(as you put it) ooh,talking tough over the net,i bet your dead hard :rofl: its kunts like you that ruin this site,so why not do everyone a favour an feck off,go an take your aggression out on your boyfriend...he'l enjoy it :air_kiss:

whatever shitbag your just a cheeky c**t over the net cant say it face to face oh and malt go and knock the cobwebs off your missus and throw a shift in cause your never off here fagboy youll be surprised what i know about you well see who has the last life

whatever shitbag your just a cheeky c**t over the net cant say it face to face oh and malt go and knock the cobwebs off your missus and throw a shift in cause your never off here fagboy youll be surprised what i know about you well see who has the last life

you know feck all about anyone or anything,after all your the bloke who thought sugar diabetes was the welsh middleweight champion :blink: now go an act tough with someone more like minded,it shouldnt be hard,the kids are off school now :feck:

No class !

A proper chap just wouldnt talk like that....bit like a dog standing at the end of his leash yapping and barking.....knowing he cant come to no harm !....Poor show that.