fernando torres

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts just thought id clear that up for you

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a t

that shut him up

feck torres the overpriced kunt :feck: weve got rooney :toast:

what makes me laugh is united fans shoutin "you scouse c**t" to torres ..... i only seen 1 "scouse c**t" out there tonight ..... and he plays for man.u

what makes me laugh is united fans shoutin "you scouse c**t" to torres ..... i only seen 1 "scouse c**t" out there tonight ..... and he plays for man.u

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts :tongue2: just thought id clear that up for you :thumbs:

• Like 1

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts :tongue2: just thought id clear that up for you :thumbs:

:11: :11: your mad .... but funny :laugh::clapper::thumbs:

well with united 1-0 up at stamford bridge you would expect a 50 million premier league tecord signing would get you back in the game!!! lets see how good the gay spanish traitor really is lol!!!

he makes berba look cheap lol

well with united 1-0 up at stamford bridge you would expect a 50 million premier league tecord signing would get you back in the game!!! lets see how good the gay spanish traitor really is lol!!!

A yellow card.

Guest bullterrier

:thumbs:

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a ticket !! I'd rather take the dogs for a walk ! A shit premier footbaler is on around £20 grand a week, the super stars are on £100-250 grand a week !!! Can you imagine how much that is ??!!! Most of us on this site will never see that much in our lives !! And the best paid of them are ignorant chavs like Rooney !! FFS !!

Cheers.

• Like 1
Guest bullterrier

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a ticket !! I'd rather take the dogs for a walk ! A shit premier footbaler is on around £20 grand a week, the super stars are on £100-250 grand a week !!! Can you imagine how much that is ??!!! Most of us on this site will never see that much in our lives !! And the best paid of them are ignorant chavs like Rooney !! FFS !!

Cheers.

couldn't agree more mate :thumbs: john

Cheers.

why ye picking on poor rooney lol

Cheers.

why ye picking on poor rooney lol

because he reminds them of the apes at the zoo that pick their arses and throw shit