council estate hunters

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well being new to the site i must say ive noticed a slight class war going on here!!! it seems that if you wear tracksuit bottoms and own a bull cross your automatically classed as a chav who does hu

Dont care where your from.If you come to my door in a tracksuit.For a days hunting.I have to presume you havent got a cule.

im not to sure what this post is about anymore is it about council estate people owning dogs, chavs owning dogs, what you wear and owning a dog, do counrty folk make better dogman or should hunting be

Posted Images

well being new to the site whistling.gif i must say ive noticed a slight class war going on here!!! it seems that if you wear tracksuit bottoms and own a bull cross your automatically classed as a chav who does hunting more damage than good etc etc load of bollox!!! some of the best dogs in the uk have been breed,reared and lived there whole lifes in the roughest estates in Britain and their owners have nothing but the dogs best interest in mind and going without so the dog goes with!! i live about 30 mins drive from one of biggest council estate in europe and some of the dogs from there are right out of the top drawer and there defo not all bull crosses owning chavs who live there laugh.gif everything from whippets to deerhounds live on there and if you need anything to do with dogs you will always find it on there boogie.gif yes ive seen some things i wish i hadnt by the dickheads who give them a bad name but ive seen alot worse going on out in the countryside by people who most would at first think is a good dog man just because of his house,kennels etc guess what im saying is judge a man in the field not where he comes from thumbs.gif

So what was your previous user name ?

Cheers.

now that would be telling tongue2.gif

So just another stirrer hiding behind a false user name ..yawn ...

lol not all mate just saying things as i see it thumbs.gif

well said bud :thumbs:

It don't matter where we live how we live when we are in the field we should all be a team wether it's ferreting flying b.o.p or lamping everyone is equal and if you treat your animals with the respect they deserve your a good dog man in my eyes

Atb digginmad2011

spot on pal :thumbs:

:thumbs: is your inbox full mate

ive been out with lads in brand new 4x4's that hav'nt got a clue they turn up new clothes new shoes and really look the part and didnt have any form of hunting substance about them , the funniest thing i saw was when out ferreting and a rabbit hit the net under a hedge on the opposite side , and when shouted to grab it , MR BRAND NEW 4X4 took his new coat of as not rip it on the thorns :blink: and on the flip side ive been out with tracky wearing , young lads , who dont mind wet feet, and seen their dogs work and have been left shocked by the work gone into em ,if i see young lads at a terrier show , all with a young bull x's so what , fair play to em , they've gotta start somewhere and the seriously interested ones will still be doing it in years to come, or if i see a terrierman with 6 well worked terriers ,who's time served and well respected , fair play to em , either walk of life is NOT going to change/get in the way of what im doing , each to there own ,enjoy what you do and dont get caught ........... :thumbs:

• Like 3

well being new to the site whistling.gif i must say ive noticed a slight class war going on here!!! it seems that if you wear tracksuit bottoms and own a bull cross your automatically classed as a chav who does hunting more damage than good etc etc load of bollox!!! some of the best dogs in the uk have been breed,reared and lived there whole lifes in the roughest estates in Britain and their owners have nothing but the dogs best interest in mind and going without so the dog goes with!! i live about 30 mins drive from one of biggest council estate in europe and some of the dogs from there are right out of the top drawer and there defo not all bull crosses owning chavs who live there laugh.gif everything from whippets to deerhounds live on there and if you need anything to do with dogs you will always find it on there boogie.gif yes ive seen some things i wish i hadnt by the dickheads who give them a bad name but ive seen alot worse going on out in the countryside by people who most would at first think is a good dog man just because of his house,kennels etc guess what im saying is judge a man in the field not where he comes from thumbs.gif

I agree with what your saying mate.A man should be judge on the field.But i tend to judge the dog first.jmo :thumbs:

if theres one thing i have lernt over the past few years is not to judge enyone...i my self have been wrongly judged in the past...maybe there right as i was not agood boy in the past,,, but i have never f****d eny one over...

i was from a council estates till a was 15 and was doin drugs and drinking geting locked up then was out on a bike ride seen some man out with his ferrets my mates just star giveing him jip he just kept on with [bANNED TEXT] he was doin so i went over to him had a nice chat and as soon is a got home a got me dad to get me a ferret thacks to country man haveing that time to tell me abit aboot ferreting best fin av ever got in to now i have my First runing dog

ban' timestamp='1302721308' post='2014072']

i was from a council estates till a was 15 and was doin drugs and drinking geting locked up then was out on a bike ride seen some man out with his ferrets my mates just star giveing him jip he just kept on with [bANNED TEXT] he was doin so i went over to him had a nice chat and as soon is a got home a got me dad to get me a ferret thacks to country man haveing that time to tell me abit aboot ferreting best fin av ever got in to now i have my First runing dog

If thats all true its the best thing i've read on here in a while. Well done and i hope you keep at it :thumbs:

There are pricks and good people in all walks of life. The right gear doesnt make you a better hunter but it does keep you warm and dry and can help you be taken more seriously when trying for permission. Its what you do not what you wear that counts, i just like to be comfy doing it!

• 2 weeks later...