council estate hunters

I don't really care where someone's from or how they dress, after all clothes don't maketh a man.

There are bellends and legends in all walks of life.

I'm more bothered by the tossers from towns who come out here and buy the shooting rights of all the farms, drive range rovers and own labradoodles.

But i think what a lot of people have the issue with is the typical groups of half a dozen or so young lads, from the towns, all piled into a car, with a stack of dogs, out for a 'raz' and to 'smash some shit', in the countryside, before heading home via macdonalds, to drink stella and watch wrecking crew dvds.

:thumbs:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well being new to the site i must say ive noticed a slight class war going on here!!! it seems that if you wear tracksuit bottoms and own a bull cross your automatically classed as a chav who does hu

Dont care where your from.If you come to my door in a tracksuit.For a days hunting.I have to presume you havent got a cule.

im not to sure what this post is about anymore is it about council estate people owning dogs, chavs owning dogs, what you wear and owning a dog, do counrty folk make better dogman or should hunting be

Posted Images

funny how people seem to think that clothes are inportant in my veiw if lamping is your game then does it realy matter what youve got on your legs nine times out off ten ide wear an old pair of jeans and a camo jakket affter all rabbits carnt see in the dark no matter how many carrots they eat lol.if stalking is your game then fair play full camo is going to give you a better advantage.but just because i live on a council estate and have more inportant things (like running a house n keeping a family)to spend money on insted ov a couple of hundred pounds on a reel tree pants tshirt jakket socks hats and probly boxers to mach does that mean i work my dogs or look after my dog less than the man with a fat bank roll.???? a lad i no who lives on the estate has a wealthy grandparents and when he decided he wanted to be a master hunter he whent out and bought top of the range of everything for ferriting but when it came to the crunch [bANNED TEXT] out in the feild he didnt no his arse from his ear and now he wants a dog to go lammping.moral of the story is if me and him were both out in the feild people would think more ov him because he looked the part.id prefer wear trakies or jeans and have knowlage ov how to hunt and how to look after my dog than looking the part to inpress some jummped up stuk up simple mind people

• Like 1

I don't really care where someone's from or how they dress, after all clothes don't maketh a man.

There are bellends and legends in all walks of life.

I'm more bothered by the tossers from towns who come out here and buy the shooting rights of all the farms, drive range rovers and own labradoodles.

But i think what a lot of people have the issue with is the typical groups of half a dozen or so young lads, from the towns, all piled into a car, with a stack of dogs, out for a 'raz' and to 'smash some shit', in the countryside, before heading home via macdonalds, to drink stella and watch wrecking crew dvds.

:thumbs:

Lol :laugh::thumbs:

Out of interest at what point in this topic did all trackie wearing chavs become misunderstood, under-rated master hunters, who are just keeping it 'real', and all non-trackie wearing hunters, fat, rich idiots who have all the gear and no idea?

Out of interest at what point in this topic did all trackie wearing chavs become misunderstood, under-rated master hunters, who are just keeping it 'real', and all non-trackie wearing hunters, fat, rich idiots who have all the gear and no idea?

id say about 112 lol!!!

I think the hunting world would be a better place if people stuck to their own business instead of poking into other folks....do what you do and let others get on with what they do...atb stabba

• Like 1

It don't matter where we live how we live when we are in the field we should all be a team wether it's ferreting flying b.o.p or lamping everyone is equal and if you treat your animals with the respect they deserve your a good dog man in my eyes

Atb digginmad2011

• Like 3

It don't matter where we live how we live when we are in the field we should all be a team wether it's ferreting flying b.o.p or lamping everyone is equal and if you treat your animals with the respect they deserve your a good dog man in my eyes

Atb digginmad2011

spot on pal :thumbs:

I wear trikies I own a staff does that make me a chav?. I like to relax after working 12 hour shifts 5-6 days a week and then biking and working my luircher to perfection. I have enough money to get me buy and think my my lifes fine as it is. Oh and I live in a little village of 92 houses just outside a little town minles away from any big cities- so my question is what does that make me?

Sorry bout the spelling im on my phone lol. My point is. Its not about what cloths you prefer to wear. Or what dogs you prefer to own. Its about hunting with the dogs getting out and doing what we do. Its one man and his dog. Not one man and his clobber. Some people need to get a grip and see that times are changing were not all gonna wear tweeds n shyte. Comfortable clothing is a must. And tbh I dont feel comfy in out other than trakies or joggers. My preference nobody elses.

• Like 1

I think the hunting world would be a better place if people stuck to their own business instead of poking into other folks....do what you do and let others get on with what they do...atb stabba

Amen to that Stabba! :notworthy:

More than enough's been said on this one... Leave it here and get back to hunting... :thumbs: