sold

Hi all i have for sale a Reflex T8 Compact moderator it is the over Barrel type as any one who knows these will know...it is threaded 1/2 UNF it is 4 months old and had about 150 rounds through it...it was given to me as a present so is not on my ticket.

these are over £200.00 from the shops

for sale for £100.00 + post which is about £7.50 signed for next day

the mod is in absolutely imaculate the Barrel bush is bored to about 15mm but these are available from jackson rifles.

will put some photo's on when i get the time but as said it is imaculate.

payment is cash,cheque,postal orders uncrossed,or bank transfer (preffered method)no paypal so dont ask.

be patient for replies as i dont get home some times very early so only answer when i can but i will reply.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

paul

Edited by trooperman

What calibre is it for matey? Really interested in this mod and how come your getting rid.

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob it has a 7.5mm exit hole and in the paperwork it say's this mod is good for upto .308/7.62...i had it on a sako 85 but i sold the rifle it was a .243 my daughter used the .243 but she did not like the recoil so she is sticking to the HMR hope this helps if you want any more info just ask...but 3 other people on here have made a genuine inquiry.

paul