DOG THIEVES

ALRIGHT GUYS.

MATE OF MINE GOT HIS DOG ROBBED LAST WEEK.

DOGS DEAD NOW ,FOUND ALL MANGLED BY RSPCA.

IN TODAYS SUNDAY MAIL.

KEEPING MINE INDOORS.

1ST CXXT I CATCH THERE OIL DRUMMED.

WATCH OUT CENTRAL SCOTIA.

YOUR CARDS ARE MARKED.:thumbs:

[bANNED TEXT] MATE HOWS UR PUP GETTIN OAN THATS 2 DOGS BEEN STOLE HERE IN A WEEK DURING THE DAY ASWELL A BOY WHO GOT A PUP AFF AE PATCHES FIRST LITTER SAME AS MINE AND TOMMYS GOT TOOK [bANNED TEXT] HE WIZ IN THE HOOSE THERE DIRTY b*****ds MAN

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the thing about theives is they dont tell any body where there going so if u catch them u know wat to do

EXACTLY. That and folk bragging on forums that their dog is the dogs bollox. Best keeping quiet about your dogs on places like here.

Horrible c*nts. Hoysting someones pride and joy is as low as you can go but then to leave the dog for dead :thumbdown: Some right sick b*****ds out there.

What happend to the dog when it was found, was it mangled from graft ot had the sickos killed the poor thing? :icon_eek:

f****n tossas people that cant bring a dog on themselves thats what it is

EXACTLY. That and folk bragging on forums that their dog is the dogs bollox. Best keeping quiet about your dogs on places like here. :thumbs:

• Like 1

it was dissapointing to see the pinned dog thefts threads removed from this site a couple of days ago .its only because of the exposure on here .i got as far as i did in locating the black bitch and knowing where the white dog went and i was really hopefull of locating my old bitch with all the pressure being created on here plus the link to the facebook account and dog lost was on the thread as well now its all gone along with the other stolen dog threads .this will only serve to help the scum that steal our dogs .the more pressure put on dog thieves the better because tomorrow it could be you

it was dissapointing to see the pinned dog thefts threads removed from this site a couple of days ago .its only because of the exposure on here .i got as far as i did in locating the black bitch and knowing where the white dog went and i was really hopefull of locating my old bitch with all the pressure being created on here plus the link to the facebook account and dog lost was on the thread as well now its all gone along with the other stolen dog threads .this will only serve to help the scum that steal our dogs .the more pressure put on dog thieves the better because tomorrow it could be you

I think they were losing their effect mate. I know I skimmed past the ever increasing pinned posts.... think their was 4 or 5 at the end up..... why not creat a stolen thread with everyone who has a dog stolen listing on it with pictures. :thumbs:

Got some crackin pics of my dogs at work, and their catches, shame i cant share them with you all

Thats the thing mate, a few waste it for everyone. There was a guy on here boasting his mates got offered £10,000 for his dog.....now even if he is lieing, your reading it thinking.............. :crazy: