Ratting again

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a quality sequence shot its was only a single footed chalange helping to set up ollie :toast:

joking aside we witnessed 2 rats foraging 5m plus out into the fields just shows how the cultivating works have depleteat theire food source, hopfull they might stay for just one more week.

Sounds like a cracking day out lads, gutted i missed out but there's only 1 Mothers day a year and it all bodes well for future trips out :thumbs: I'm sure if Doll's was there today she'd still of managed to kill the little blighters, after all you guy's keep telling me how she ' may be a little hard mouthed ' :doh::D

As for WB giving me grief i would start on him but him ' Laying in a field posing with rats like he's doing a catalog shoot ' is enough for anyone to see who's the :wankerzo4: :feck:

Looking forward to the pics, glad it's not me doing them for a change :snack:

catlogue shoot :blink: I am laying down because Tyler had just been rubbing my legs :kiss: like any true athleate I have my phisio on site :feck:

Edited by Water Badger

Excellent pics L&A. Its no wonder Trilby's face looks like it does :blink:

Believe it or not, couldn't find a single bite on Bristle. She may not have done quite as much as some of the others but she was getting well in there.

If you were to get an off road wheelchair when you get your knee done later this week you could come out on sunday :whistling:

Oh dear oh dear :no: :no: WB you really need to expand your modelling pose's. You'll never make the ' Next' catalog pulling out the ' old faithfull ' :feck:

He's no one trick pony, here's his other pose

post-10910-0-91147900-1301950608_thumb.jpg