1. 1. Hancock Dogs What Do You Think

• Good
    • Shite
    • Never Had One

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had one and never will. I don't like collie greyhounds all that much. I am not saying they are anything I just don't like them. Having said that my lurcher has collie greyhound in her amongst alot of other things. They are ment to be half decent dogs aren't they?

JPT

Purely on ethics - that's a big :no: from me

OTC

i think hancock has been slated wrongly over the years why?ive seen good hancock dogs and some not so good i think these dogs are just two clever and are easily spoilt due to not been brougt on right i dont blame the dog he breeds them right thats my view

Been and seen his place, should have been closed down a long time ago. Yet I have seen some of his dogs work, they have done well. To me, if he spent some of the money that he gets from the pups he sells back in to the kennels and yard, it would change a lot of peoples way of thinking. At this moment in time I would not buy one. Saying that I do have some of his blood line in my dog ???

Night shadow, nothing the bloke could do would ever change Hancock phobia, most of his critics have bugger all first hand knowledge of the dogs he breeds, they just spout off the same old crap they heard off their mates, as i showed on my thread on this issue other than about three people who put on factual responses all the negative response was totally regurgitated tripe. Dont like the blokes business accumen, pally with plummer,his yards a shithole, dont like his beard,etc infinitum,but still nothing that shows catagorically why the dogs themselves should be forever ridiculed.

Been and seen his place, should have been closed down a long time ago Yet I have seen some of his dogs work, they have done well, To me if he spent some money that he get from the pups he sales back in to kennals and yards its would change a lot of people way of thicking At this moment in time I would not bye one Saying that I do have some of his blood line in mine ???

Hancock has had a new kennel block for his studs built in recent years and has very recently completely renovated his whelping/ rearing sheds

won't say wether they're good or shite as i've only had one and i posted about it on the other thread.just to add something positive the bitch i had was immune to even the worst of weather,almost always slept on the roof of her kennel and got fat on rations that would have run a terrier light.

Chaz, I can only judge by what I saw 2 years ago. Good news that he has spent some money. Last I heard his daughter was taking over

To be honest his daughter taking over may well be a good thing as at the end of the day the bloke is 75 years old and a new start may well be the best thing :thumbs-up: