Hancock Poll

Guest world.hunters

Hancock Dogs What Do You Think  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Hancock Dogs What Do You Think

• Good
    • Shite
    • Never Had One

Been and seen his place, should have been closed down a long time ago. Yet I have seen some of his dogs work, they have done well. To me, if he spent some of the money that he gets from the pups he sells back in to the kennels and yard, it would change a lot of peoples way of thinking. At this moment in time I would not buy one. Saying that I do have some of his blood line in my dog ???

i agree the place should shut down its nothing more than a puppy farm, i had one of his dogs and it turn out shit but a mate of mine had one about the same time i got mine and it turn out alright,

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on fella's double standards or what, I admitt Im not an experienced lurcher man, but I dont need to be to tell you that my recently aquired pup GH (Flicker) x Beardie Collie (john Dog) came out the kennels, fit, healthy and happy, I can take you to several posts where the pups are either full of worms, under weight or keeping kept in far worse conditions to what I saw, Hancock was totally transparent with me, he took us round the entire site, if you ve had personal experience with one of his dogs then sure you have the right to either give a positive or negative response, but lets keep it real, it like me telling you that a Ferrari spider drives is slow and uncomfortable, for someone to say that people buy fron Hancock dont know what they re buying...total load of crap, I new exactly what I wanted and she's everything in a dog I want, horses for courses, same as any cross and breeder, some good some brilliant and the rest inbetween