now i just know i am going to get some fantastic replies :blink: ,or maybe not but a strange thing happened to me today at work :laugh: ,for a while now we have had a on going problem with a new farm vehicle it is a Case T9 Tier 4A this thing is incredible has over 400 hp :o anyway for a while we have had to jump start the thing as the battery keeps dying the bloke from case brought his laptop and went through the log to see if there was a problem ..came up blank any way to the strange thing that happened to me i got it going and it started to splutter so i quickly disconected the battery while it was running :yes: (have done this before many times with other tractors not a problem)and put another battery on it and got a bang of the neg :censored: (very unusual)any way when i got the bang...here it comes got a monster hard on :icon_redface: and it would not go down phoned the wife to tell her what happened and she said come home :boogie: well cant to much to do...so the question is have any of you had an experience you have not had before(not the hard on of cause)but some thing you can not understand why.

paul

:laugh: Learn to play the drums, you might get a part in the duracell adverts :tongue2:

Yea mate,ive had an experiance i cant understand,

Ive worked my bollocks off for 30 years and im still skint? Thing i dont understand is i see c..ts who never do a stroke sat in the boozer all day and stood at the boozer doors enjoying a toke on top of their pints,got me baffled completely,then some immigrants come over from a mud hut and next thing they've got an Audi parked in the driveway of their new house within months of arriving????

Where did i go wrong? :blink:

ps i could do with borrowing that battery :icon_redface:

i used to get an hard on looking at my bank statement them days are long gone

:whistling: :whistling: ............................................

I remember years ago working as an apprentice spark, one of the sparks told me that when I get a decent shock then you'll notice the difference when you get home to your girlfriend.

I was only nineteen so I was that pumped up with hormones that I could'nt tell the difference anyway, can't really say I have noticed any difference in later life after a shock.

hello lads and ladies just a follow on from the probs with the Battery...i just new there would be some crack up replies any way for the bloke who asked the Batteries are £345.00 each and there is 4 of them we have got it sorted now a bloke came over from Holland to sort it turned out to be an earth lead had chaffed on the p.t.o return and and welded its self to the frame...so all sorted now...last thing one of the blokes at work has a pace maker and he got a belt of it as well and it fried his pace maker needless to say he needed a new one quick smart...i would have replied sooner but work as been manic as usual this time of year.

paul