INTERNET FORUMS AND HUNTING

Do you think internet forums have been beneficial or harmfull to the image of hunting?

Has broadcasting our sport to the public been good for us or detrimental?

Personally, I think it has been detrimental on the whole.

Yes the forums are good for people new to the scene and kiddies who show an interest but the overwhelming majority of people on here are bad news.

Discuss logically and sensibly.

:thumbs:

FTB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your opening question is proof you aren't intelligent enough to know when someone is talking to you, so yes, people like yourself do show us up as idiots   As for the forum, I don't think the publi

just ban stewie.

Same.   I'm not sure, your probably right, but i don't think most of them actually think about it, unless its rubbed in their face. I work with some folk from the city and while they may not be into

i dont think the forums have changed a thing. Apart from bring like minded folk together.

The antis were just as active long before forums, and the whole fecking lot of them always

have some kind of image recording tec with them, to film it all themselves.

forums prob just show them there are more people than they though into all this, not just toffs like yourself.

i dont think the forums have changed a thing. Apart from bring like minded folk together.

The antis were just as active long before forums, and the whole fecking lot of them always

forums prob just show them there are more people than they though into all this, not just toffs like yourself.

Are you for real?

:icon_redface:

FTB

who is a toff? :blink: if people on here could behave like adults instead of silly kids and keep the talk to dogs instead of arguing it would give a better image of hunting people. they see us as barbaric idiots some of the posts on here no wonder! if by like minded you mean people who like to argue about hunting then yeah the site does do that :wallbash:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Are you for real?

FTB

no everyone has to have the same opinion as you :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: you had your say and he never questioned it

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

Are you for real?

FTB

no everyone has to have the same opinion as you :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: you had your say and he never questioned it

Agreed. Carry on..

FTB

who is a toff? :blink: if people on here could behave like adults instead of silly kids and keep the talk to dogs instead of arguing it would give a better image of hunting people. they see us as barbaric idiots some of the posts on here no wonder! if by like minded you mean people who like to argue about hunting then yeah the site does do that :wallbash:

Your opening question is proof you aren't intelligent enough to know when someone is talking to you, so yes, people like yourself do show us up as idiots :thumbs:

As for the forum, I don't think the public know it exists. Its easy to think the world revolves around something you do but alas it doesn't. As for the antis, who seriously gives a f**k? I'm more concerned about them coming on here and reading about hunting folk being worried about them than I am about any petty arguments they read. Don't give them any credit, they aren't worthy of it.

• Like 5

Your opening question is proof you aren't intelligent enough to know when someone is talking to you, so yes, people like yourself do show us up as idiots :thumbs:

As for the forum, I don't think the public know it exists. Its easy to think the world revolves around something you do but alas it doesn't. As for the antis, who seriously gives a f**k? I'm more concerned about them coming on here and reading about hunting folk being worried about them than I am about any petty arguments they read. Don't give them any credit, they aren't worthy of it.

Very good points and I suppose you can look at it that way.

I think it annoys genuine dogmen/hunters more to see their sport dragged through the sh1te than it will to anyone else.

FTB

Very good points and I suppose you can look at it that way.

I think it annoys genuine dogmen/hunters more to see their sport dragged through the sh1te than it will to anyone else.

FTB

I agree with you but thats always been the case mate. We all know idiots in the real world who let the team down. How many farms do you know who will shoot your dog on sight because of clowns? i'm more concerned about them than the clowns on here to be honest. The good thing about youtube and digital cameras etc, is that no c**t believes what they see anymore. The antis can copy what they like off here, take photos of what they like, but the impact isn't there. As I said, I'm more concerned about clowns driving through fences, attacking farmers, giving us a bad name..... these are the clowns that are doing REAL harm rather than some pish stain on here.