This needs to be seen!

To be honest, if someone did want to do some damage to either hunting/hunters, or THL, all they have to do is post something like this and sit back and let certain people dig their own graves. There are some proper retards on this site and they're the people who will probably guarantee that a full lift of the ban will never happen!

So the ban being lifted all hinges on a few words on The Hunting Life :nono: Sorry bloke, I ain't having it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed your reply pal up until the kids in africa part rely couldnt give a toss about them harsh as it sounds theres kids/adults in this country that need help before sending aid to forrigners if you

Who cares? They're pigs not babies.

Oh yes its exactly the same as rearing birds and realeasing them all over the country, they get there chance.....very much the same as piling pigs into a pit for them to suffocate.....

getting involved in other peoples actions in their countries is what has caused so much agro in the world already,you should not concern your self with what others do,if you want to be a saint in every thing that is going on become an animal rights activist,,,if not just concern your self with what you do,,,if you are a shooter make sure all your kills are clean if you run dogs make sure your dogs are up to the job...dont get me wrong the video was bad but in their country it is a day to day thing they have a hard job getting by and do things others might find disturbing,over the years we have done the same in this country,and if work like that is how they have to live and feed their families that is what they will do,i am in know doubt that if times were hard and the situation deemed it we would all do things that maybe we would not to live and get by.

paul

It's not nice to watch, but don't forget it's designed to provoke an emotional response the same way that countless anti hunting videos are.. By all means condone it, but I can't see a point in getting all emotional about it...

• Like 2

To be honest, if someone did want to do some damage to either hunting/hunters, or THL, all they have to do is post something like this and sit back and let certain people dig their own graves. There are some proper retards on this site and they're the people who will probably guarantee that a full lift of the ban will never happen!

So the ban being lifted all hinges on a few words on The Hunting Life :nono: Sorry bloke, I ain't having it.

No, not at all....but it does highlight the intelligence, motivations and opinions of a lot of people who are involved in hunting. Whether they're the minority, or the majority, it doesn't really matter. The fact is that it's the actions of these people that gets noticed and publicised the most and that's why lurcher men have such a bad reputation, simple as that.

No, not at all....but it does highlight the intelligence, motivations and opinions of a lot of people who are involved in hunting. Whether they're the minority, or the majority, it doesn't really matter. The fact is that it's the actions of these people that gets noticed and publicised the most and that's why lurcher men have such a bad reputation, simple as that.

its not only lurchermen replying fella :icon_eek:

its not only lurchermen replying fella :icon_eek:

I know it's not, but if you look at some of the replies that I'm talking about and looks who's written them, and then have a look through some of the posts on the running dog section, especially recently........you know what, I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain what I meant!

I can't really be bothered to get involved in a drawn out discussion on what has caused the ban, and what makes the sport look bad, but not everyone involved in our sport will meet your standards, just like anything else in life.

Maybe some of the people that are making us look bad are anti's in disguise :ninja: trying to make us look bad? :hmm: .

I can't really be bothered to get involved in a drawn out discussion on what has caused the ban, and what makes the sport look bad, but not everyone involved in our sport will meet your standards, just like anything else in life.

Maybe some of the people that are making us look bad are anti's in disguise :ninja: trying to make us look bad? :hmm: .

I would put money on you being 100% right. Some of the people on here that claim to be dog men are so blatantly antis, I've no doubt about that. They're on here with such ridiculous and extreme views that they can't possibly be anything other than antis deliberatly trying to either sabotage this site or damage the reputation of hunting people as much as possible. And it's not hard to work out which ones I'm talking about either!

• Like 2

I would put money on you being 100% right. Some of the people on here that claim to be dog men are so blatantly antis, I've no doubt about that. They're on here with such ridiculous and extreme views that they can't possibly be anything other than antis deliberatly trying to either sabotage this site or damage the reputation of hunting people as much as possible. And it's not hard to work out which ones I'm talking about either!

Yeah, thats it mate. The sneaky b*stards that they are.

Why is there no middle ground?

Some of these comments read you are either a hunter and therefore shouldn't be affected.

And if you are, it's an animal rights vid, made to draw a response and you must be an anti. :wallbash:

You don't have to be an anti to not like what you see and you don't need to be an activist to disagree with it.

conscience you either have one or you don't , to hunt some thing to eat or to hunt for pleasure/sport , all very contentious

to bury alive any creature in my opinion is the the act of the inhumane , I HUNT SHOOT AND FISH IN MY OPINION NOT CRUEL IN THE EYES OF OTHERS I AM . WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT WE DO IN LIFE , ANIMALS HAVE MY REPECT SOME HUMANS DONT HAVE MY REPECT DRAW YOU OWN CONCLUSIONS ;)

• Like 1

Some of these comments read you are either a hunter and therefore shouldn't be affected.

And if you are, it's an animal rights vid, made to draw a response and you must be an anti. :wallbash:

You don't have to be an anti to not like what you see and you don't need to be an activist to disagree with it.

well said lass,its a fecking disgrace

I don't like it, it's not nice too see, but it is an animal rights video thrown together by the same sort of people that would call most of us murderers for eating meat. I'm not calling anyone an Anti for feeling sorry for the pigs but it's hardly something worth spoiling your day over is it.