This needs to be seen!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enjoyed your reply pal up until the kids in africa part rely couldnt give a toss about them harsh as it sounds theres kids/adults in this country that need help before sending aid to forrigners if you

Who cares? They're pigs not babies.

Oh yes its exactly the same as rearing birds and realeasing them all over the country, they get there chance.....very much the same as piling pigs into a pit for them to suffocate.....

I don't want to look :no: But I think I get the gist.

Well reared and well killed meat tastes way better than poorly raised, cruelly killed meat. So we should care. Just sayin'.

imo its people like the people comin on here an saying how awful an how disgusting this is, that has got our fieldsports banned.............

mind yer own buisness, far too many busybodys about in todays society, who are we to say what is right an wrong an how a nation of folk a million miles away should live there lives, or do things our way........

leave them be i say :thumbs:

Edited by DottyDoo

Dirty b*****ds............ :thumbdown: !!!!!

what about the folk sitting calling you a dirty b*****d for raising birds to be shot :whistling:

Oh yes its exactly the same as rearing birds and realeasing them all over the country, they get there chance.....very much the same as piling pigs into a pit for them to suffocate..... :thumbdown:

• Like 3

what about the folk sitting calling you a dirty b*****d for raising birds to be shot :whistling:

Oh yes its exactly the same as rearing birds and realeasing them all over the country, they get there chance.....very much the same as piling pigs into a pit for them to suffocate..... :thumbdown:

im just saying mate, we moan aboot people being anti shooting, anti lamping yet here you are an anti pig pit filler lol

• Like 1

I don't want to look :no: But I think I get the gist.

Well reared and well killed meat tastes way better than poorly raised, cruelly killed meat. So we should care. Just sayin'.

imo its people like the people comin on here an saying how awful an how disgusting this is, that has got our fieldsports banned.............

mind yer own buisness, far too many busybodys about in todays society, who are we to say what is right an wrong an how a nation of folk a million miles away should live there lives, or do things our way........

leave them be i say :thumbs:

I'll say what I think about what I like thank you very much Dots. It is awful, and it is disgusting. It's people who don't care about awful and disgusting that have done fieldsports no favours imo.

I suppose we all have our own definition about what is right/wrong/cruel/acceptable.

Just leave me to it, I say :thumbs:

• Like 2

A little different, the birds raised have a chance to fly away and be free, and be missed by men/woman with bad shots, what have those pigs got?

A big deep hole.....

im just saying mate, we moan aboot people being anti shooting, anti lamping yet here you are an anti pig pit filler lol

Happy to be 1 too.............dirty b*****ds!!!