Problem members

Banned or not !!! Theres things that shouldn't be posted on here and theres idiots who get off on animal cruelty, yes they love causing pain, not hunting, watching an animal suffer....are these hunters ??? Are they f**k ! excuse the language.... anyone half respectful knows we should always be as humane as possible... Theres a lot of people who view these internet forums, it only takes a few bad members to give them a wrong opinion of how we go about things.... My advice to anyone who wants to keep hunting and their kids hunting with minimal hassle for years to come without any further restrictions and prejudice, stay away from the muppets who show nothing respect, no animal, property, person anything, its easy to get tarred with the same brush as these morons...

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s

I may be speaking out of turn here, im sure i'll be told if i am, but there seem to be a record number of idiots on here at the moment, mainly in the lurcher section. I love this site and have learnt

When this forum started quite a few years ago, it was nothing like it is now. Older members will remember the old Moocher/EDRD forum days. This forum was a good place, with good knowledgeable members,

Guest jt750

Banned or not !!! Theres things that shouldn't be posted on here and theres idiots who get off on animal cruelty, yes they love causing pain, not hunting, watching an animal suffer....are these hunters ??? Are they f**k ! excuse the language.... anyone half respectful knows we should always be as humane as possible... Theres a lot of people who view these internet forums, it only takes a few bad members to give them a wrong opinion of how we go about things.... My advice to anyone who wants to keep hunting and their kids hunting with minimal hassle for years to come without any further restrictions and prejudice, stay away from the muppets who show nothing respect, no animal, property, person anything, its easy to get tarred with the same brush as these morons...

absolutely Ian ...most good people do distance themselves from these muppets in life ...but get real and look how many good members have stopped posting over the last 12 months and how many more muppets there is on here taring us with that very same brush. They use this forum to glorify everything they do no matter how bad and inglorious it is to the decent people in countysports. I truely belive if the ban in place now is ever repealed they will put something much wose in place which will be the death knell of all we do and love

then why set the f*****g place up :doh: if you knew the trouble it would cause why would you do it??? you knew the type it would attract so you are as guilty as any fecker posting shit on here!! :victory:

then why set the f*****g place up :doh: if you knew the trouble it would cause why would you do it??? you knew the type it would attract so you are as guilty as any fecker posting shit on here!! :victory:

And them pigs whats that got to do with hunting, there's loads of stuff needs sorting out, stewie for mod. :clapper:

You know Ian, i dont actually do much hunting these days, i think perhaps spending too much time on the hunting forums has actually put me off. Not put me off the sport, but wanting to get involved in any real way and interacting with people that partake in it.

I know that a lot of good people with a lot of know how have left these sites for GOOD reason, not wanting to get involved with the divies. But on the whole, it would seem to an outsider veiwing this site that the vast majority of the fieldsports community are just chavs with bull crosses that wanna go rip a fox or badger apart on the lamp!

You know the type, you see them on the tv all the time, normally they are the ones where the social have to go round and tell them they got to get out of thier council house because of the drugs and parties.

Am i right?

Then there are the people that i have actually met from the various forums, one or two ok, nice enough people, others just users or down right liars.

A bit disheartening for someone thats worked in the industry all their life.

But hey ho, i wont loose any sleep over it, ive spent more than enough time killing things, there must be more to life!

• Like 3

And them pigs whats that got to do with hunting, there's loads of stuff needs sorting out, stewie for mod. :clapper:

:laugh: :laugh: i doubt that will happen mate ive never written a book on my dogs :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

You know Ian, i dont actually do much hunting these days, i think perhaps spending too much time on the hunting forums has actually put me off. Not put me off the sport, but wanting to get involved in any real way and interacting with people that partake in it.

I know that a lot of good people with a lot of know how have left these sites for GOOD reason, not wanting to get involved with the divies. But on the whole, it would seem to an outsider veiwing this site that the vast majority of the fieldsports community are just chavs with bull crosses that wanna go rip a fox or badger apart on the lamp!

You know the type, you see them on the tv all the time, normally they are the ones where the social have to go round and tell them they got to get out of thier council house because of the drugs and parties.

Am i right?

Then there are the people that i have actually met from the various forums, one or two ok, nice enough people, others just users or down right liars.

But hey ho, i wont loose any sleep over it, ive spent more than enough time killing things, there must be more to life!

load of bollox mate and its c**ts like you saying shit like that that does the damage :doh: :doh: you just grassed up your own kind up you total f*****g bellend :doh: :doh: but hey at least your mates with the big boss ian b :laugh: :laugh: you f*****g grassing muppet :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: has darcy sent you signed copies??? :D

• Like 1

Am i right?

load of bollox mate and its c**ts like you saying shit like that that does the damage :doh: :doh: you just grassed up your own kind up you total f*****g bellend :doh: :doh: but hey at least your mates with the big boss ian b :laugh: :laugh: you f*****g grassing muppet :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: has darcy sent you signed copies??? :D

I rest my case!

• Like 2

Am i right?

I rest my case!

act as clever as you like but who was the first to mention illegal quarry on this thread??? practice what you preach fella :thumbs:

• Like 1

Am i right?

I rest my case!

act as clever as you like but who was the first to mention illegal quarry on this thread??? practice what you preach fella :thumbs:

I do practise what i preach "fella", now we can go head banging all night if you like, i think your a kunt that should be banned from having the privilege of using such a site as this, and no doubt you think i am kunt and much more no doubt AND you will probably say so, dont waste your finger tapping! It really will be wasted as i wont bother to even read it.

At least you served a purpose in proving what i was saying in the first place.

• Like 2

I've an Anti...........Winnie's her name lives in Southport and is never a problem on any site bless her :thumbs:

On a more serious note, what you say is true, always been the same and always will be. Just one thing is a bit sad about it though and that is when a member tells it like it is, i.e the TRUTH they must be prepared for the "in-coming" :thumbs:

not big winnie the fish fryer just off lord st al :whistling:

:laugh: Lord Street, now you've taken back to my last visit years ago :thumbs: Keep in touch with her by phone, my Uncle John who'd been a prisoner of war died some years back. Do they still train race horses on the sands there?

nope al ginger sold his taxi's and moved out after red rum died , get dogger's on the beach now :laugh:

When this forum started quite a few years ago, it was nothing like it is now. Older members will remember the old Moocher/EDRD forum days. This forum was a good place, with good knowledgeable members, most of whom have sadly left now, due to the increase of idiots.

Nothing to do with Ian that it all went pear shaped, Ian just created the forum, it is the members who make it.

Just an idea, but if members actually stopped posting on the idiotic threads, or responding to those deliberately trying to stir, and started to post on the decent ones (most of which hardly get a response nowadays) then perhaps the idiots would go away and play some place else ;)

And if people just though a bit about the wording/content before posting, it is quite easy to get a point across without being aggressive, insulting or just plain ignorant.

• Like 6

Am i right?

I rest my case!

I do practise what i preach "fella", now we can go head banging all night if you like, i think your a kunt that should be banned from having the privilege of using such a site as this, and no doubt you think i am kunt and much more no doubt AND you will probably say so, dont waste your finger tapping! It really will be wasted as i wont bother to even read it.

At least you served a purpose in proving what i was saying in the first place.

:laugh: ffs your funny you!!! whys that then because im not scared to say things as i see it??? ive took a few "respected members" out off here and had some good sport FELLA read your own post again with you saying stuff like that who needs antis :bye: :bye: