Problem members

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s

I may be speaking out of turn here, im sure i'll be told if i am, but there seem to be a record number of idiots on here at the moment, mainly in the lurcher section. I love this site and have learnt

When this forum started quite a few years ago, it was nothing like it is now. Older members will remember the old Moocher/EDRD forum days. This forum was a good place, with good knowledgeable members,

sorry artic :icon_redface: lol :tongue2:

Jail for you Baw........... :whistling:

That a bhoy Lab, you take up the baton............ :tongue2:

Its the baton i'd be worried about..... :icon_redface:

Naaaa mate, he is shit with it, i've seen him..... canny even extend the f*****g thing........ :whistling:

That'll be an age thing then......... :whistling: GET BACK........GET BACK......NOTHING TOO SEE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: enough lol, before some c**t believes us..... everyone knows he is with the RSPCA........ :whistling:

:cry:............................................:laugh:

It amazes me why theres so many GUESTS coming on to this supposed to be HUNTING website, an click on a thread called (PROBLEM MEMBERS) Theres not a mention of hunting in the title to this thread yet so much attention. . :laugh::laugh:

Maybe thats the way forward for the website post complete an utter B*llocks an dont mention hunting it seems to work. :doh:

when is it again

3 weeks or something....... :thumbs:

Aye right as if you don't care................ what you really men is its 2 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, 45 minutes, 33,32,31...........seconds :tongue2:

It amazes me why theres so many GUESTS coming on to this supposed to be HUNTING website, an click on a thread called (PROBLEM MEMBERS) Theres not a mention of hunting in the title to this thread yet so much attention. . :laugh::laugh:

Maybe thats the way forward for the website post complete an utter B*llocks an dont mention hunting it seems to work. :doh:

mmmm, pretty good. ALDI sell sense of humours... And pubs create conversation. And not all on the same topic. try it. :thumbs:

• Like 1

mmmm, pretty good. ALDI sell sense of humours... And pubs create conversation. And not all on the same topic. try it. :thumbs:

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s*it aswell. . :thumbs:

• Like 12

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s*it aswell. . :thumbs:

:thumbs:

there you go. exactly what was said earlier in this very post. someone calls or says something demeaning about someone, and they get there reputation clicked, lol...

Really is ridiculous. I know it wasnt shands fault, as his opinion is that i talk shit. Thats fair enough. :thumbs:

It will never change will it. And people will still not understand that there is a "general section" and hunting doesnt ever have to be mentioned.

there you go. exactly what was said earlier in this very post. someone calls or says something demeaning about someone, and they get there reputation clicked, lol...

Really is ridiculous. I know it wasnt shands fault, as his opinion is that i talk shit. Thats fair enough. :thumbs:

It will never change will it. And people will still not understand that there is a "general section" and hunting doesnt ever have to be mentioned.

they cliked the +1 because they agree with what he posted. That is what it is there for isn't it.

Edited by buster 8789
  • Like 1

technically what is a "problem member"??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............my bunion is playing up?????.... :hmm: