Problem members

In fact i am quite sure, not 5 minutes ago, i explained that it really didnt bother me and i like it. "so, why say, you started it, and have to put up with it, " lol..

After all, its better than getting dogged for having an ugly f****r as a wife i should imagine.

Let me tell you sumat. When i take her out, or indeed she takes me out. And wether she looks hot as f**k, fit as f**k, sexy as f**k or suphisticated(whateva). I am proud that she is mine. I am proud that i have a woman that turn heads when she walks in a room. I love her but its her life, and if she wants to take her cloths off to be photographed then thats up to her. if she wants to flirt, again its up to her... Then she comes home, farts, swears, argues etc, just like anyone else....They can say what they like, dream what they like, after 24yrs mate, its just pure love not jelousy.. :thumbs:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s

I may be speaking out of turn here, im sure i'll be told if i am, but there seem to be a record number of idiots on here at the moment, mainly in the lurcher section. I love this site and have learnt

When this forum started quite a few years ago, it was nothing like it is now. Older members will remember the old Moocher/EDRD forum days. This forum was a good place, with good knowledgeable members,

Guest bullterrier

the life she has led? was she a lady of the night mate and how much does she charge only kidding :tongue2:

not a nice thing to say about some ones wife not even if your joking :thumbdown: john

• Like 1

In fact i am quite sure, not 5 minutes ago, i explained that it really didnt bother me and i like it. "so, why say, you started it, and have to put up with it, " lol..

After all, its better than getting dogged for having an ugly f****r as a wife i should imagine.

Let me tell you sumat. When i take her out, or indeed she takes me out. And wether she looks hot as f**k, fit as f**k, sexy as f**k or suphisticated(whateva). I am proud that she is mine. I am proud that i have a woman that turn heads when she walks in a room. I love her but its her life, and if she wants to take her cloths off to be photographed then thats up to her. if she wants to flirt, again its up to her... Then she comes home, farts, swears, argues etc, just like anyone else....They can say what they like, dream what they like, after 24yrs mate, its just pure love not jelousy.. :thumbs:

She turns heads and you turn stomachs................... :boogie:

:laugh:

haha, lol, you'd still have me tho lab..... :D

haha, lol, you'd still have me tho lab..... :D

Not again mate.......your report card reads "Must try harder!!!".......... :laugh::tongue2:

Ello ello elllo, what's been going on in here then guv??

Cor blimey give us a light!

Anyone know of a GOOD Budgie forum?

Your a f*****g natural at that artic......... :hmm:

Listen Bawlocks, you owe me one BIG TIME......eh!

:D

Ello ello elllo, what's been going on in here then guv??

Cor blimey give us a light!

Anyone know of a GOOD Budgie forum?

Your a f*****g natural at that artic......... :hmm:

Listen Bawlocks, you owe me one BIG TIME......eh!

:D

:laugh: I f*****g forgot about that...... :icon_redface: I dunno, in your line of work, you'd think you'd no better.... :doh: f*****g done it again............. :rolleyes: