Problem members

if choosing to not respond to your childish taunts and attempts to ruin as many good threads on here as you can means im labelled as having a short attention span then im cool with that :thumbs:

now....what were we just talking about? :laugh:

o yes trouble causers getting the boot..brilliant idea :toast::bye::bye::bye:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really into pubs, to many people with TALES in the pub You might be into standing in a pub chattin s*it sorry thats not me. The pubs obviously not enough for you because you come on here chattin s

I may be speaking out of turn here, im sure i'll be told if i am, but there seem to be a record number of idiots on here at the moment, mainly in the lurcher section. I love this site and have learnt

When this forum started quite a few years ago, it was nothing like it is now. Older members will remember the old Moocher/EDRD forum days. This forum was a good place, with good knowledgeable members,

if choosing to not respond to your childish taunts and attempts to ruin as many good threads on here as you can means im labelled as having a short attention span then im cool with that :thumbs:

now....what were we just talking about? :laugh:

o yes trouble causers getting the boot..brilliant idea :toast::bye::bye::bye:

:laugh::tongue2::notworthy:

Wow, i've been away for a couple of days and this thread is still going. I obviously hit a nerve!

I'd like to say thanks to to IanB for reading it and offering to try and do something about it. I shall try and post decent topics more often, if everyone did the same perhaps we'd be heading in the right direction? That and trying to use then report button instead of biting on daft threads.

One suggestion for the site, dont know if its possible or not, how about if every member had to start a topic say once a month to keep their membership active? Obviously some will just put something daft up but it might motivate more people to do a decent write up every now and again rather than just replying to other peoples topics.

Wow, i've been away for a couple of days and this thread is still going. I obviously hit a nerve!

I'd like to say thanks to to IanB for reading it and offering to try and do something about it. I shall try and post decent topics more often, if everyone did the same perhaps we'd be heading in the right direction? That and trying to use then report button instead of biting on daft threads.

One suggestion for the site, dont know if its possible or not, how about if every member had to start a topic say once a month to keep their membership active? Obviously some will just put something daft up but it might motivate more people to do a decent write up every now and again rather than just replying to other peoples topics.

You'd have several hundreds a day mate, the threads would be hard to keep up with as they disappered off the front page. I think quality not quantity is the way to go. :thumbs:

Thats a great idea in theory but there are some members that enjoy reading instead of writing much, so that would be unfair on those types, I just think a zero tolerance to idiots, and reporting instead of retaliating.

Joe

Thats a great idea in theory but there are some members that enjoy reading instead of writing much, so that would be unfair on those types, I just think a zero tolerance to idiots, and reporting instead of retaliating.

Joe

:thumbs:

Oh! no wait a minute,,, zero tolerance of idiots ??????? :blink: Thats me f****d

Joe

Oh! no wait a minute,,, zero tolerance of idiots ??????? :blink: Thats me f****d

Haha no I am talking about and I am sure the majority of people agree, but the idiots that are blatantly there to just cause trouble and don't want to contribute in a positive way to the forum.

Joe

Joe

Haha no I am talking about and I am sure the majority of people agree, but the idiots that are blatantly there to just cause trouble and don't want to contribute in a positive way to the forum.

Joe

We'd all like to see the back of them mate :thumbs:

Guest bullterrier

the site as lost some very good knowledgeable members over the years because of idiots use it properly or lose it the site nearly closed a while ago next time could be to late support Ian and his mods because a forum only as good as its members ..:thumbs: ..john

I think there needs to be a clear definition of what a ...problem member ...is , theres a danger that argmentive ,opinionated people could be put in this catagory ,when as long as there is no abuse or threats , they can be amongst the more interesting members , there also the risk of losing the good natured banter if we get too P.C about it . ATB :thumbs:

I think there needs to be a clear definition of what a ...problem member ...is , theres a danger that argmentive ,opinionated people could be put in this catagory ,when as long as there is no abuse or threats , they can be amongst the more interesting members , there also the risk of losing the good natured banter if we get too P.C about it . ATB :thumbs:

Banters fine, constructive criticism, a laugh, opinions etc are fine in my eyes,

Blatant racism, abuse, threats, 'I'm right, your wrong' attitude etc not fine in my eyes.

Joe

• Like 1

Good point, you want to try explaining that to your mates on tpr :thumbs:

• Like 1

Banters fine, constructive criticism, a laugh, opinions etc are fine in my eyes,

Blatant racism, abuse, threats, 'I'm right, your wrong' attitude etc not fine in my eyes.

Joe

Blatent racism ! that would half the membership in a stroke , constructive critisism ,can also mean different things to different members , theres one member on here who takes a hissy fit if you even dream about constructively critisising anything he posts , I,m not disagreeing with you , but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water

Good point, you want to try explaining that to your mates on tpr :thumbs:

I,m sure ...my mates ...on tpr already know that :thumbs: