Poltergeist wrecks house in Coventry ...and kills the dog

She didn't mention her dead dog, and I lost count how many times she mentioned wanting another house off the council.....:whistling:

I have experienced a similar thing in my old house which dated back to 17th century. I eventually sold it.

These incidents do really happen, but in this case it's more of an insurance job and a new house scam.

:victory:

It seems to me it's OK for someone with a bit of money who can buy houses from the 17th century to lie about this sort of thing, but a poor person is just after a house off the council.

Disgraceful :thumbdown: .

17th century houses are not all that expensive. Well it depends what you call expensive.:o

Yes maybe I should of gone to the papers......hold on I went a little further :D

Booooo! :thumbdown:

Maybe if it was a Muslim you wouldn't of been so quick to judge.

I can see your hand pulling the string to that pretty chair. How many takes do you lot go through? Helping a friend are we.....:laugh:

When you see items being flung off walls, and heavy furniture moved from one end of the room to the other, then you have a story to tell.

:thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you see items being flung off walls, and heavy furniture moved from one end of the room to the other, then you have a story to tell.

:thumbs:

And you seen that did you? HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

Mate you're full of sh!t if that's the case, and every bit as bad as the girl who's telling lies to get an exchange.

did any of the heavy items ever hit you? :laugh:

A couple hit us by the feet, lots of near misses. I knew the house had fuuny happenings before I brought it, but as you do, you never believe the storys.

AFT, has failed in being a speacial effects artist. Did you see his fury hand by the pile of dirty linen too? :laugh:

A couple hit us by the feet, lots of near misses. I knew the house had fuuny happenings before I brought it, but as you do, you never believe the storys.

HAHAHAHA :rofl:

Such BS, there's no need for it.

It's natural to think that. When it really happens it's a touch cloth experience!

AFT, has failed in being a speacial effects artist. Did you see his fury hand by the pile of dirty linen too? :laugh:

Away and chip shite at the moon artic......f*****g ghosts and ghouls :laugh:

HAHAHAHA :rofl:

Such BS, there's no need for it.

It's natural to think that. When it really happens it's a touch cloth experience!

I'm sure it is matey :stinker: .

She didn't mention her dead dog, and I lost count how many times she mentioned wanting another house off the council.....:whistling:

I have experienced a similar thing in my old house which dated back to 17th century. I eventually sold it.

These incidents do really happen, but in this case it's more of an insurance job and a new house scam.

It seems to me it's OK for someone with a bit of money who can buy houses from the 17th century to lie about this sort of thing, but a poor person is just after a house off the council.

17th century houses are not all that expensive. Well it depends what you call expensive.:o

Yes maybe I should of gone to the papers......hold on I went a little further :D

when you say you went a little further do you mean you had that dappy bint off most haunted round LOL

when you say you went a little further do you mean you had that dappy bint off most haunted round LOL

:laugh:

:laugh:

Close mate..