]

hi went sat had a good time took wife and my 5 year old son ,i entered sam in the courseing for the first time. sam got to the final and i was well pleased ,my son said it was because he warmed him up with a run first! what ever the reason it was a great first coursing experiance for us.he also won reserve champion in the working dog class, and our five year old took sam into the child handler class and was well pleased with his rossett and lolly pop so inall we had a great family day.

]

hi went sat had a good time took wife and my 5 year old son ,i entered sam in the courseing for the first time. sam got to the final and i was well pleased ,my son said it was because he warmed him up with a run first! what ever the reason it was a great first coursing experiance for us.he also won reserve champion in the working dog class, and our five year old took sam into the child handler class and was well pleased with his rossett and lolly pop so inall we had a great family day.

this is what i mean about just getting out there and making a family day an enjoyable one :thumbs:

I must say we went sat and had a good day. If you've been to them before its a nice time to catch up with people you haven't seen for a while. If you haven't its great because its all new. I took alot of pics Sat, here are a few :thumbs:

KentGameFair001.jpg

KentGameFair142.jpg

KentGameFair274.jpg

KentGameFair409.jpg

KentGameFair426.jpg

Here's the link for all the pics of the day that i took

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x372/blackstaff2/Detling%20March%2011/?albumview=slideshow

Did anyone stay for terrier final ?

I watched the puppy class and agreed 75% with the judge (i got the 3rd and 4th the wrong way round)

I then got told that the dog that came 2nd in the pups came 1st in the coloured terriers !

Not sure if this was true

I spoke to a woman there who had two fat Russells, she said she couldn't work out why her dog didn't "do better in the shows"

as he's sire had won some show or another and the bitch she had was " the best Russell she'd ever seen"

The poor deluded soul, must have been on the cider :tongue2: