very tight blood

:laugh:

Yous are all a bunch of wankers!

Bickering away like schoolgirls over absolute Bullshit. Things like breeding, colour, people etc who gives a shit?

Name dropping always seems to bring out the green eyed monster (mainly be folk who do f**k all digging but like to think they do).

Mushray, the dog looks decent, but thats as far as I can comment on it.

You have nothing to prove to ANYONE but yourself. If your getting results then f**k what anyone else thinks.

ATB

:thumbs:

FTB

• Like 2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look you paranoid little parasite why dont you tell the truth for a change! you call me a dog peddler and dog robber! well its f**ken clowns like you that keep the peddlers going in the old coin' your

Yous are all a bunch of wankers! Bickering away like schoolgirls over absolute Bullshit. Things like breeding, colour, people etc who gives a shit?   Name dropping always seems to bring out the gr

The internet HARDMEN are out this evening!!!

:laugh:

Yous are all a bunch of wankers!

Bickering away like schoolgirls over absolute Bullshit. Things like breeding, colour, people etc who gives a shit?

Name dropping always seems to bring out the green eyed monster (mainly be folk who do f**k all digging but like to think they do).

Mushray, the dog looks decent, but thats as far as I can comment on it.

You have nothing to prove to ANYONE but yourself. If your getting results then f**k what anyone else thinks.

ATB

:thumbs:

FTB

could not have put it any better well said

nice terrier mush .As for being a peddlar :icon_redface: ,jesus daniel you said yourself you have spent thousands on dogs from 2 lads in the states so what does that make you .You are filling peddlars pockets and they were all dirt as you said yourself .The one decent dog you got was a gift as you said yourself

Exactly my point stupid!!!! If you want a real one go out, hunt with some lads and see for yourself what you are getting...chances are or in my experiences is you wont find a worker on any website kennel or from the peddlers that put them up.. True scent, I spent money and never got sh!t in return from the peddling scam artists.. I didnt get real workers until I stopped paying for terriers.. Currently the best terrier I have ever stepped into the woods with cost me the promise that when the terrier matured it would be properly worked.. I will tell you what it makes me: SMARTER!!! NOW I KNOW THAT SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY, (THINKING A MAN WOULD BE HONEST, SINCERE, AND IN THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL WORKER) WAS SHEER STUPIDITY!!!. As I have said before Scent, I know you are on R.B.'s nutsack and I hope this answers your question...P.S. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

but you sold on you shit for big money to other terrier men, you f88ken retard :whistling:

bull shite, i told the only 1 person that J&j patterdale's "misty" was a worthless finder and he still gave me the same money I gave for her because todd told him she was good.. and bagjongil was satisfied because she was overly hard but stupid both him and the dog as I told him so..

Misty was a good dog.It seems everyone but you were satisfied with her Daniel.I posted pictures of her with Badger that Bagjongil worked her on and she was close to 10 then.I don't hink that she would engage badger especially at that age if she were garbage as you claim.

I'm not looking to argue but as I said before,I don't understand you.You seem to troll the board waiting for Roy,Mr.Booth,Todd or anyone(like Dexter knls) affiliated with them,to jump in and trash them.It's no secret that I consider those men friends.It's a shame that as grown men,"if you are friends with him,then we can't be" type stuff goes on.And that is directed towards a man not mentioned in any of this.

I see you posted pictures about your hunt.I don't recall any of these fellows bashing you on there,& if they did,it must have been after I read it.You throw heavy stones at these guys and then when they reply in kind,you get angry.I could see if they did to you,what you do to them and every post you make,they hijacked it with garbage.BUt that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe it's not my business,but maybe it is.Misty could have just as easily been mentioned without mentioning me,again,slyly implying me=garbage.

craig

True Craig, this has nothing to do with you but I knew you would comment.. And where do you see anything about hunting here? roy, is advertising his new stud and his litter of the flavor of the month for the newbies that hear all the hype and spend stupid money..

Craig, I have never had anything to say about you as a person.. I have however said I would never own anything Booth again.. I refuse to continue to further the lies etc and i like a terrier with hunt drive and finding/locateing ability. I was not satisfied with Misty's finding ability AT ALL. that being said the bitch would single handedly kill any coon you dump at her feet.. Ask anyone they will tell you the same.. I dont understand why you get upset when i refer to your kennel when I speak of Misty..Hell, you still today have pics of her with the name of J&J's misty on them on your site.. So it is ok for you to refer to her as J&J's misty because you build her up but dont put that prefix if you dont like her working ability??? I have often wondered this so i am asking you if misty was so good then whydid she go through the hands of soooooo many people.. :hmm::hmm:

Daniel

I actually understood that in an abstract way.J&J's MIsty is how she is best known,and that is fine,coming from you or anyone.BUT I knew,as you admitted above,you only mentioned her that way,to draw a reply from me..

craig

Craig, not true , I'm still trying to figure out why every time I post you jump on and make it about you.. When I have something to say to you I will post it directly to YOU! OK, "misty" was a cur in my opinion.. Now you were not mentioned, get over yourself brother, not everything revolves around you.. I cant stand booth, todd, tony, and a lot of the other booth clan.. I always liked you because you were at one time easy to talk to and i was allowed my opinion, regardless if you agreed or not.. So for the record if I have anything to say to you count on me coming direct to you.. until then quit worrying about it unless you are making a point to stick your nose where it dont belong as i feel you are doing..later dude...

nice terrier mush .As for being a peddlar :icon_redface: ,jesus daniel you said yourself you have spent thousands on dogs from 2 lads in the states so what does that make you .You are filling peddlars pockets and they were all dirt as you said yourself .The one decent dog you got was a gift as you said yourself

Exactly my point stupid!!!! If you want a real one go out, hunt with some lads and see for yourself what you are getting...chances are or in my experiences is you wont find a worker on any website kennel or from the peddlers that put them up.. True scent, I spent money and never got sh!t in return from the peddling scam artists.. I didnt get real workers until I stopped paying for terriers.. Currently the best terrier I have ever stepped into the woods with cost me the promise that when the terrier matured it would be properly worked.. I will tell you what it makes me: SMARTER!!! NOW I KNOW THAT SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY, (THINKING A MAN WOULD BE HONEST, SINCERE, AND IN THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A REAL WORKER) WAS SHEER STUPIDITY!!!. As I have said before Scent, I know you are on R.B.'s nutsack and I hope this answers your question...P.S. :feck::feck::feck::feck:

but you sold on you shit for big money to other terrier men, you f88ken retard :whistling:

bull shite, i told the only 1 person that J&j patterdale's "misty" was a worthless finder and he still gave me the same money I gave for her because todd told him she was good.. and bagjongil was satisfied because she was overly hard but stupid both him and the dog as I told him so..

Misty was a good dog.It seems everyone but you were satisfied with her Daniel.I posted pictures of her with Badger that Bagjongil worked her on and she was close to 10 then.I don't hink that she would engage badger especially at that age if she were garbage as you claim.

I'm not looking to argue but as I said before,I don't understand you.You seem to troll the board waiting for Roy,Mr.Booth,Todd or anyone(like Dexter knls) affiliated with them,to jump in and trash them.It's no secret that I consider those men friends.It's a shame that as grown men,"if you are friends with him,then we can't be" type stuff goes on.And that is directed towards a man not mentioned in any of this.

I see you posted pictures about your hunt.I don't recall any of these fellows bashing you on there,& if they did,it must have been after I read it.You throw heavy stones at these guys and then when they reply in kind,you get angry.I could see if they did to you,what you do to them and every post you make,they hijacked it with garbage.BUt that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe it's not my business,but maybe it is.Misty could have just as easily been mentioned without mentioning me,again,slyly implying me=garbage.

craig

True Craig, this has nothing to do with you but I knew you would comment.. And where do you see anything about hunting here? roy, is advertising his new stud and his litter of the flavor of the month for the newbies that hear all the hype and spend stupid money..

Craig, I have never had anything to say about you as a person.. I have however said I would never own anything Booth again.. I refuse to continue to further the lies etc and i like a terrier with hunt drive and finding/locateing ability. I was not satisfied with Misty's finding ability AT ALL. that being said the bitch would single handedly kill any coon you dump at her feet.. Ask anyone they will tell you the same.. I dont understand why you get upset when i refer to your kennel when I speak of Misty..Hell, you still today have pics of her with the name of J&J's misty on them on your site.. So it is ok for you to refer to her as J&J's misty because you build her up but dont put that prefix if you dont like her working ability??? I have often wondered this so i am asking you if misty was so good then whydid she go through the hands of soooooo many people.. :hmm::hmm:

Daniel

I actually understood that in an abstract way.J&J's MIsty is how she is best known,and that is fine,coming from you or anyone.BUT I knew,as you admitted above,you only mentioned her that way,to draw a reply from me..

craig

Craig, not true , I'm still trying to figure out why every time I post you jump on and make it about you.. When I have something to say to you I will post it directly to YOU! OK, "misty" was a cur in my opinion.. Now you were not mentioned, get over yourself brother, not everything revolves around you.. I cant stand booth, todd, tony, and a lot of the other booth clan.. I always liked you because you were at one time easy to talk to and i was allowed my opinion, regardless if you agreed or not.. So for the record if I have anything to say to you count on me coming direct to you.. until then quit worrying about it unless you are making a point to stick your nose where it dont belong as i feel you are doing..later dude...

Possum

I'm the same as I always have been.I hardly think ANYTHING revolves around me.IF,IF it was not directed to have me respond,then I apologize.

However you telling me to keep my nose out of business that don't concern me is the "pot calling the kettle black".At every turn you seem to interrupt posts of these fellows and anyone who has anything to do with them,by posting your same song & dance.Some folks myself included,might like to read what comes of them,without the usual shenanigans that follow lately.

If you want to "come direct" then by all means do so.Having said that,I will hold my thoughts for now,til you do come direct,or CLEARLY include me.

craig

Edited by uru
  • Like 1

craig

Daniel

craig

Possum

I'm the same as I always have been.I hardly think ANYTHING revolves around me.IF,IF it was not directed to have me respond,then I apologize.

However you telling me to keep my nose out of business that don't concern me is the "pot calling the kettle black".At every turn you seem to interrupt posts of these fellows and anyone who has anything to do with them,by posting your same song & dance.Some folks myself included,might like to read what comes of them,without the usual shenanigans that follow lately.

If you want to "come direct" then by all means do so.Having said that,I will hold my thoughts for now,til you do come direct,or CLEARLY include me.

craig

BY ALL MEANS I WILL...thanks