propper sick

1/4 collie 1/4 whippet 1/2 greyhound, me first Lurcher aswell

my mate is selling a pup brother to mine little cracker he is collie/greyhound/deerhound blue brindle 5month 2 weeks today

sorry to hear of ur loss dont know wat i would do

atb ferreting lee

Edited by ferreting lee

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it happens mate...happened to me a few years back..just part and parcel of working dogs...you,ll eventually get over it...sorry for your loss by the way

alright fella absolutely gutted for you, i had a staffie that escaped from my garden 2 weeks ago and got hit.I was out looking for him most of the night in the fields and farms behind the house and up

Did you get the number plate? I would have written it down and reported him for hitting my dog while on the lead and clipping me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

What would making a liar out of himself achieve? It wouldn't bring the dog back and he may just highlight that his dog was out of control. and cause road accidents.

Was there any need for this that comment on the end... :censored: Granted lieing too get the twat in trouble is nonsense but the guys just lost his dog for fucks sake, have a heart...... :wallbash:

Sorry to hear about the dog mate, must have been terrible.........hope you find out who the driver was..... :thumbs:

sorry to hear about your dog

over here dogs are licenced and are held liable for any damage to the car if they get ran over so not only would you be upset for the dog but then you have to fork out a nice bill for any damage ...

Did you get the number plate? I would have written it down and reported him for hitting my dog while on the lead and clipping me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

What would making a liar out of himself achieve? It wouldn't bring the dog back and he may just highlight that his dog was out of control. and cause road accidents.

Was there any need for this that comment on the end... :censored: Granted lieing too get the twat in trouble is nonsense but the guys just lost his dog for fucks sake, have a heart...... :wallbash:

Sorry to hear about the dog mate, must have been terrible.........hope you find out who the driver was..... :thumbs:

Believe me, I have a heart and a bitch of the same breeding, so I feel for the guy. He said he was out lamping, then adds his dog was run down in the street....if he goes to the cops it is going to look like what it sounds like.....his dog was not under control. As I said in my original post - what will telling lies achieve? As Chid says - if your dog causes damage where I live, the owner is held responsible. :thumbs:

keep your chin up mate its part off the game, but if the driver had stopt and there was damage to the motor its your fault and you would off ended up paying for the damage. it happed to me lost me dog and got a massive bill a was sic as feck and skint for weeks after.

alright fella absolutely gutted for you, i had a staffie that escaped from my garden 2 weeks ago and got hit.I was out looking for him most of the night in the fields and farms behind the house and up and down the roads to no avail. Then got a phone call in the morning from the vets saying that the police had brought him in last night ( my heart sored ) but unfortunately he had been hit and severed his nerves in his back, so his from his ribs back was knackered.had to go and have him put to sleep,held in my arms as they did it. Which isn't nice at all, but couldn't let him go out on his own.Anyway police are treating it as a hit and run as the driver didn't stop. police phoned and said not much chance of finding the driver unless they hand them selves in, which we thought anyhow.But if i where you I'd report it and if you know it was a taxi you might be in with a chance. As it was them who have committed the crime by not stopping the tw@t.As for them not realizing it was a dog it could just as well of been child in a fancy dress (bit extreme i know but trying to prove a point)and when Ive had near misses Ive always known what it was dog, badger, fox, cat or rabbit. :thumbdown::thumbdown: . Defo try and get a pup though it took away a lot of sadness for us, as you don't have time for it trying to keep your eye on the little fecker chewing everything ;) .Truly sorry for your loss pal.

Edited by dazlw
  • Like 1

alright fella absolutely gutted for you, i had a staffie that escaped from my garden 2 weeks ago and got hit.I was out looking for him most of the night in the fields and farms behind the house and up and down the roads to no avail. Then got a phone call in the morning from the vets saying that the police had brought him in last night ( my heart sored ) but unfortunately he had been hit and severed his nerves in his back, so his from his ribs back was knackered.had to go and have him put to sleep,held in my arms as they did it. Which isn't nice at all, but couldn't let him go out on his own.Anyway police are treating it as a hit and run as the driver didn't stop. police phoned and said not much chance of finding the driver unless they hand them selves in, which we thought anyhow.But if i where you I'd report it and if you know it was a taxi you might be in with a chance. As it was them who have committed the crime by not stopping the tw@t.As for them not realizing it was a dog it could just as well of been child in a fancy dress (bit extreme i know but trying to prove a point)and when Ive had near misses Ive always known what it was dog, badger, fox, cat or rabbit. :thumbdown::thumbdown: . Defo try and get a pup though it took away a lot of sadness for us, as you don't have time for it trying to keep your eye on the little fecker chewing everything ;) .Truly sorry for your loss pal.he was lamping tho mate