Hi all iv got some wheaton greyhound bull greyhound x collie greyhound pups for sale.

Sire is 30tts wheaton greyhound bull greyhound sire is exellent on all quarry day and night.

Dam is 25tts collie greyhound exellent on all quarry day and night.

Pups are 3weeks old to day there is 5dogs and 1bitch left as im keeping 2 back and 2 others are going to friends. pups will make around 25 to 26tts there is broken coated and smooth coated pups some black and some wheaton colour. Im taking deposit now. Anymoor info pm your number and i will get back to you. will add pics later thank carl.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all iv got some wheaton greyhound bull greyhound x collie greyhound pups for sale.

Sire is 30tts wheaton greyhound bull greyhound sire is exellent on all quarry day and night.

Dam is 25tts collie greyhound exellent on all quarry day and night.

Pups are 3weeks old to day there is 5dogs and 1bitch left as im keeping 2 back and 2 others are going to friends. pups will make around 25 to 26tts there is broken coated and smooth coated pups some black and some wheaton colour. Im taking deposit now. Anymoor info pm your number and i will get back to you. will add pics later thank carl.

hi there shepherd here could do with more info please ring me on 07840031508.