half x bullgreyhound pups

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol cheers stew the black an white bitch is mine bottom pic the dog that is left is on the very left of the picture as you can see nothing between them and there all as bold as brass :thumbs:

Been to pick up a pup tonight. nice pups, top bloke cheers mate. will keep in touch and let you know how she does. :thumbs:

sound mate :thumbs: good luck with her and keep us posted on her progress :thumbs: :thumbs:

have seen the parents to these pups work many times and seen the grand sire work very well to!!! the sire is half brother to my bitch through their sire. they should make some cracking pups ive been offered one but have had to say no as the timing just aint right, although im sure ill regret it in the future.. heres the pics as requested mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

sire on the left with my bitch

sundaystroll102.jpg

and some old ones of the dam in her prime

Photo0565.jpg

Photo0563.jpg

good luck with ones you keep back and finding decent homes for the ones that are left :thumbs: ill try and get some more of the sire up later on mate comps playing up :victory:

is this bitch called lace ks

have seen the parents to these pups work many times and seen the grand sire work very well to!!! the sire is half brother to my bitch through their sire. they should make some cracking pups ive been offered one but have had to say no as the timing just aint right, although im sure ill regret it in the future.. heres the pics as requested mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

sire on the left with my bitch

sundaystroll102.jpg

and some old ones of the dam in her prime

Photo0565.jpg

Photo0563.jpg

good luck with ones you keep back and finding decent homes for the ones that are left :thumbs: ill try and get some more of the sire up later on mate comps playing up :victory:

is this bitch called lace ks

yes mate its lace :thumbs: