Gurkhas are badass!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had the absolute pleasure to deal with some of these fellas who were based in Kent I have never met such decent people, they try to be what their idea of "British" is, they are honest decent h

im 50 years old and i went to school with lads who were periodically in borstal and have never done a days work in the 34 years since they left school.i know which one i would rather have living next

Maybe the locals couldnt be bothered to get off they're arse to take the work, surely if the work was there before the Nepalese arrived then nobody wanted it. more like they rather sit on they arse an

Gurkha's have proven their fighting spirit time after time. Very brave, courageous fighters. wink.gif

Congratulations to him on his award. He deserves it..thumbs.gif

:thumbs: some of the most professional soldiers ive worked with :thumbs: He's a credit to his country and his cap badge. WELL DONE fella. :notworthy:

Not so great when yer got 1500 or so move into the area and take every fooking job going

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......thumbs.gif

But the man is fighting for our country, and your showing him disrespect. That's poor show bud.

Not so great when yer got 1500 or so move into the area and take every fooking job going

if you were at war you would want those 1500 behind you though and they deserve any job there offered in the uk

Maybe the locals couldnt be bothered to get off they're arse to take the work, surely if the work was there before the Nepalese arrived then nobody wanted it. more like they rather sit on they arse and collect a giro every week. :thumbdown:

REDEYE

• Like 1