my 3/4 grey 1/4 shep

cracking pic. same question as bird thanks.

ive never had a collie x and this 3/4 grey x 1/4 german shep is not too bad but has its faults ,she excells in hare and rabbit ,had the odd roe but does not like ginger ones ive entered her slowly but when doubled up on ginger the other dog nailed her so put her off

in general ok for what i req but wanted her to do the full works but hey we all cant have world beaters

all this is pre ban of course

post-42286-0-42153300-1301001727_thumb.jpg

ive never had a collie x and this 3/4 grey x 1/4 german shep is not too bad but has its faults ,she excells in hare and rabbit ,had the odd roe but does not like ginger ones ive entered her slowly but when doubled up on ginger the other dog nailed her so put her off

in general ok for what i req but wanted her to do the full works but hey we all cant have world beaters

HONEST ANSWER ,FAIR PLAY

thanks for the information. never seen this type work. and your certainly right they all cant be world beaters. but if she excells at rabbit and hare[preban] im sure she would have been plenty good enough for many people. :thumbs:

HONEST ANSWER ,FAIR PLAY

Yes sir! :thumbs:

Gotta like folks like that.

HONEST ANSWER ,FAIR PLAY

Dan if you like honesty mate,

your bum does look big in your avatar :thumbs:

HONEST ANSWER ,FAIR PLAY

Dan if you like honesty mate,

your bum does look big in your avatar :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice looking dog cassshantia. Good luck with her!

ATB

A cross i always fancied from the CORRECT sort of Shepherd :thumbs: Always wanted to stick one my of imports over a greyhound but never happened, one of mine pegged pheasents for fun, picked up bunnies on the lamp, hunted hares like a beagle and fancied itself as a trainee deerhound. I think they would be good dogs off the right stuff, good nose, drive, feet and tractability......