WHAT TO DO? pics up now

What to do?? Iv got two first x bulls out of the same litter, max and tia. max was meant to be for a friend of mine - never happened, I kept max being the softy i am. but keeping a dog and bitch from the same litter is to risky as iv not got the room to separate them at my new place, so 1 has to go.

max has matured faster than tia and shown potential [chipping in] and is very fast !!!

tia i have bonded more with, run her on rabbits nothing else [got potential just not ready yet] but will be for next season. I dont wont to sell ether of them, but neuting one of them in my opinion spoils a dog [lose the edge so to speak] so 1 has to go but which 1?

help please

post-60554-0-12672200-1300919348_thumb.jpg Max the dog

25 inch

Edited by fucktheban.com

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What to do?? Iv got two first x bulls out of the same litter, max and tia. max was meant to be for a friend of mine - never happened, I kept max being the softy i am. but keeping a dog and bitch from the same litter is to risky as iv not got the room to separate them at my new place, so 1 has to go.

max has matured faster than tia and shown potential [chipping in] and is very fast !!!

tia i have bonded more with, run her on rabbits nothing else [got potential just not ready yet] but will be for next season. I dont wont to sell ether of them, but neuting one of them in my opinion spoils a dog [lose the edge so to speak] so 1 has to go but which 1?

help please

If Max was meant to go to a friend then stick with your original choice. I know castration is the normal way to neuter a dog but I don't see why a vasectomy couldn't be done and shouldn't affect working ability. Just need a vet willing and able to perform it.

Vasectomy would prevent the puppies but not the hassle when the bitch is in season. Believe me they will drive you nuts and will only have thier mind on one thing (especially the male) :thumbdown:

good point!! i would not do that to a dog or bitch. the thing is if they turn out good workers, i would like to keep the line going as i am only young [in the not so near future]

Vasectomy would prevent the puppies but not the hassle when the bitch is in season. Believe me they will drive you nuts and will only have thier mind on one thing (especially the male) :thumbdown:

good point!! i would not castrate a dog. if the dog or bitch turn out good workers, i would like to keep the line going [in the not so near future]

good feet on him mate. alb in your decision :thumbs:

thanks pal

hardest decision iv ever had to make

Both cracking dogs. Glad it's you choosing and not me. I have a dog and a bitch from the same litter here but I can just send the bitch to my mothers place when she is in season as there's no dogs anywhere near her house.

good feet on him mate. alb in your decision :thumbs:

thanks pal

hardest decision iv ever had to make

Both cracking dogs. Glad it's you choosing and not me. I have a dog and a bitch from the same litter here but I can just send the bitch to my mothers place when she is in season as there's no dogs anywhere near her house.

all my family have dogs lol not an option unfortunately

pickling my brain pal