red lakelands

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are still a few lads keeping and working this type but imo most are used in pursuit of the ribbon ...its funny when theres a lakie especially a red lakie thread most of the pics are of square do

IME OPEN TO OFFERS AND ITS A RED BITCH YES I WILL TRAVEL FOR A RIBBON AS WELL AS A DAYS DIGGING. WHAT ELS IS THERE TO DO IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. IF ITS WHAT PEOPLE LIKE TO DO WHY KNOCK THEM JUST MY OPI

Not a dig at you ,you know what this sites like.cant have a looker and a worker.But they do graft.Fact!

Posted Images

There are still a few lads keeping and working this type but imo most are used in pursuit of the ribbon ...its funny when theres a lakie especially a red lakie thread most of the pics are of square dogs being held high on a lead as if at a show ...you see these over priced inferior tykes being paraded around the shows its funny how they travel all over the country for a ribbon but you offer them a days digging and they dont want to know :thumbdown:

:hmm: Edited by Keano

There are still a few lads keeping and working this type but imo most are used in pursuit of the ribbon ...its funny when theres a lakie especially a red lakie thread most of the pics are of square dogs being held high on a lead as if at a show ...you see these over priced inferior tykes being paraded around the shows its funny how they travel all over the country for a ribbon but you offer them a days digging and they dont want to know :thumbdown:

IME OPEN TO OFFERS AND ITS A RED BITCH YES I WILL TRAVEL FOR A RIBBON AS WELL AS A DAYS DIGGING. WHAT ELS IS THERE TO DO IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. IF ITS WHAT PEOPLE LIKE TO DO WHY KNOCK THEM JUST MY OPINION. :thumbs:

• Like 1

IME OPEN TO OFFERS AND ITS A RED BITCH YES I WILL TRAVEL FOR A RIBBON AS WELL AS A DAYS DIGGING. WHAT ELS IS THERE TO DO IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. IF ITS WHAT PEOPLE LIKE TO DO WHY KNOCK THEM JUST MY OPINION. :thumbs:

Nice strong head on her Alli :thumbs:

atb keano

Its my summer hobby as well.I enjoy catching up with like minded people and discuss the past season.post-11831-0-72289100-1301250666_thumb.jpgpost-11831-0-59918500-1301250672_thumb.jpgsame dogs in previous photos.Dont have to be big and bashed to be grafters.The mith that a worker cant be a looker,always makes me smile. :wallbash:

post-11831-0-21558900-1301091670_thumb.jpg

what lines are they little tykes fella

yis chancer

All these dogs were bred by G.N.And These dogs graft.Fact!!!

i never mentioned anything about your dogs graft :no:

why are you just on the protective of your dogs graft !

i take it they dont graft :hmm:

i just asked what bloodlines they were

yis chancer

:)

Looking well mate.clachan :thumbs: :thumbs:

NICE LOOKING TERRIERS BUT DONT LOOK LIKE IF THEY HAVE DONE A LOT IN THE GROUND TO ME LOOK MORE LIKE SHOW STUFF AND DIGGING DOGS

The two reds are pups,the black n tan dog is the only one thats done a bit, people on this site will vouch my dogs work, :wallbash::doh:

Lets see your workers PAL :whistling::bye::hmm: