Someone once said (I can't remember who) that the art of being a good photographer is being able to see things from a different point of view. I concur! Great shots. By the way, just how much snow do you have????????? Spring is springing here in the middle of the UK.

Someone once said (I can't remember who) that the art of being a good photographer is being able to see things from a different point of view. I concur! Great shots. By the way, just how much snow do you have????????? Spring is springing here in the middle of the UK.

Don't talk to me about f@$cking snow :doh: we got about 6 inches the other night, it looked like spring had sprung here too, all the snow had melted we could see the grass( first time since December) but then this front came in from the States, that brought snow and cold temps , the avaerage night temp for the next week is about -10

Don't talk to me about f@$cking snow :doh: we got about 6 inches the other night, it looked like spring had sprung here too, all the snow had melted we could see the grass( first time since December) but then this front came in from the States, that brought snow and cold temps , the avaerage night temp for the next week is about -10

... which is why I don't much miss home :laugh:

Great shots :thumbs:

Where are you from orignally

Toronto - but don't hold it against me :laugh: ...where are you?

Pauline with these shots your really spoiling us! :laugh:

Another fine job dude. ;)

Thanks you cheeky Mare :tongue2:

Toronto - but don't hold it against me :laugh: ...where are you?

Hold it against you ,,,,, how could i not,,, Bloody Torontonians !!!! ;)

Im from Tyneside orignally but live in London Ontario the last 6 years