Cleaning up a dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bottle of betamox great stuff :thumbs: its a anti imflamortry/antibiotic

Betamox is not an anti inflammatory..

yes it is vet gave me it [bANNED TEXT] said it would bring the swelling down as well as doubling as a antibiotic

Betamox is only an Antibiotic.

http://www.norbrook.co.uk/products/ProductData.cfm/product_Key/407/CatKey/1/Section/Veterinary_Products/SubCategory/12/region/1/species/10/

http://www.norbrook.co.uk/products/ProductData.cfm/product_Key/408/CatKey/1/Section/Veterinary_Products/SubCategory/12/region/1/species/10/

thanks for the help lads is that purple spray terramycin that farmers use on ewes and cattle...? as for penecillin thats gonna be severly hard to get thanks for the help i always make sure i wash her eyes and ive been fortunate she hasnt took a pasting yet :D

I can get you some antibiotics if you need some mate think it is 10 quid a bottle :thumbs:

we used to carry a little bottle of childrens antibacterial hand wash to just put on any little wounds when we were out and about and also incase we happened to get bitten.

For further treatment, as said above purple spray which you can get from most country stores, iodine and antibiotics

Whats the best stuff for cleaning up a terrier after its hard a hard time on its quarry ... im using salty water and tcp at the moment but next season when shes going more i want to be prepared for any eventually what should i keep in me medicine cabinet ?

I always used to have a old 500ml bottle with a sports cap on filled with boiled water and half a teaspoon of salt to wash the dog asap. this did eyes as well. hibbiscrub, dettol, salt water etc all work. keep any wood clean and if you can get hold of penecillin do so, but not to use instead of cleaning, just when they need it.

cheers