Anyone Have Any Info On A Dog Called Taz ?

My lurchers are breed using bill tazs full brother owned by my mate les now and given to him from another freind of mine kelvin.

when I wanted to breed my bitch and was looking for a good dog the burtons had a lot of pups breed from taz and they were raving about them. I didnt like the £1,000 reid was asking so I asked on here and SHADOW on here told me his mate who is WHITE MAN on here had the brother so i used him instead.

my lurchers can kill hares but arent in the same league as there mother. But I meet a genuine coursing man in kelvin so it was worth it in that way.

think taz won a few matches in a knock out comp. and Im sure davis had him as an older dog.

Thanks very much, I haven't seen this dog run ,but a very good friend ,whose opinion I trust, says it is rather slow,there again ,it has gone to an," up and at em ,"type of bitch.

Just trying to get an idea of how the pups will perform cheers again.

never seen it run to be honest i never saw bill run as he was injured young and I used him for the breeding. looking back I think a lot of the pups from taz my have been talked up by a fella who had a lot of young stuff off him. I here buddys a good producer of coursing pups at the mo. I think what they sire is far more important than how they ran.

I would agree with you Another friend is using Buddy this summer,just testing the waters at the mo. :thumbs:

my mate les is ment to have a "real dog" out of Bill. Iv not seen him run myself so Its not first hand but les is truefull about a dog and he rates him but to be fair his old bitch lass who was its dam was a machine a total freak of a bitch I only saw her run at 7-8 and she missed nothing then, as a young animal I could only imagine the damage she did so some credit should go to her.

les's lad owns bill now so if your intrested let me know and ill put you in touch, but one thing I can tell you is jo wont ask you £500 like c. n

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes thats correct there five hundred for the reason the mans "was the top coursing man" and know hes reaping the rewards. Im not knocking c.n but he dont even run dogs any more! Iv said it loads of t

top bred pups are worth 500 to me and a top bred stud is worth 500 if i'm into a sport its with 100% dedication wether it be coursing lamping or fishing......u cant put a price on quality

i agree mate, 500 is nothing for a quality line .look at all the agro it takes to get a dog a good name on the coursing field .Regularly killing threes in the right place at the right time .Up at stup

nuttals are 500 for a reason there better bred and have produced better things

yes thats correct there five hundred for the reason the mans "was the top coursing man" and know hes reaping the rewards.

Im not knocking c.n but he dont even run dogs any more! Iv said it loads of times before that the matching jobs finnished and dogs just shouldnt be the same value as when it was. and £500 is strong.

So you buy a pup it turns into a great courser and then what? you can only run it infront of 1 or 2 people at a time. Iv got loads of ground iv permission on and if I invite more than 5 lads these helicopters flying about and thats not even poaching runs !

I would bet youv got a vested intrest in the buddy dog probablie got some young stuff out of him ?

my mate had an outstanding animal himself its just hes fair and wont rob a fella who wants to breed decent pups.

• Like 1

no i dont have anything out of buddy as i dont think he has ever lined a top class bitch and thats more important than the stud, and i think 500 for a pup that hasn't been ruined or already tried isn't a lot of money at all, i've spent big on older dogs lots of times and not 1 of them has been worth keeping, top quality pups out of top quality parents are worth every penny but there only worth what people are willing to give and some people haven't got the heart for the sport like others, and jacked in when the ban came and got into ferreting or lamping but for dedicated lads who want quality bloodlines thats why people like cn charge 500 a line..............you get what you pay for

no i dont have anything out of buddy as i dont think he has ever lined a top class bitch and thats more important than the stud, and i think 500 for a pup that hasn't been ruined or already tried isn't a lot of money at all, i've spent big on older dogs lots of times and not 1 of them has been worth keeping, top quality pups out of top quality parents are worth every penny but there only worth what people are willing to give and some people haven't got the heart for the sport like others, and jacked in when the ban came and got into ferreting or lamping but for dedicated lads who want quality bloodlines thats why people like cn charge 500 a line..............you get what you pay for

aint got the heart for the job?

if youv got heaps of money and it sounds like you have and you dont earn your living by doing a days work and driving a truck so you dont need a licence then you can course every day.

my prediction is that if nothing changes and things carry on as it is the only fellas in the coursing job will be the ones into the other job for there money!

cause normall working fellas with babys to feed will be into ferreting and lamping your correct sugar plumb!

Try make me look a div, I do lamp and ferret and if ban gets turned iv still got my breeding.

top bred pups are worth 500 to me and a top bred stud is worth 500 if i'm into a sport its with 100% dedication wether it be coursing lamping or fishing......u cant put a price on quality :thumbs:

i agree mate, 500 is nothing for a quality line .look at all the agro it takes to get a dog a good name on the coursing field .Regularly killing threes in the right place at the right time .Up at stupid o clock ,driving for houres ,Risking heavy fines ,loss of drivers licence,dogs and motors took!! Na 500 is cheap ,the owner deserves double especially if the dogs a proven producer

• Like 1

my mate owns taz now , and both of u right sugar and balddock. u only get what u pay for and u only have to pay what u want nobody hold s guns to there heads to use these stud it up to teh individual,.

karlsberg I herd your mate keeps him in a stable with a muzzle on the spitful cnut! I said to my mate tonight you took a hare off him when davis had him didnt you les, did he bite you?

reply, no cause I beat him over the head with it! :laugh:

i now the dog u are on about his name is scout and i have im i dont think he is

slow if any think he is up and at then to much but he is only a young dog

Not slagging dog down in any way mate,I haven't seen him run. I own the sire of the bitch he covered,hope the pups turn out allright.