Anyone Have Any Info On A Dog Called Taz ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes thats correct there five hundred for the reason the mans "was the top coursing man" and know hes reaping the rewards. Im not knocking c.n but he dont even run dogs any more! Iv said it loads of t

top bred pups are worth 500 to me and a top bred stud is worth 500 if i'm into a sport its with 100% dedication wether it be coursing lamping or fishing......u cant put a price on quality

i agree mate, 500 is nothing for a quality line .look at all the agro it takes to get a dog a good name on the coursing field .Regularly killing threes in the right place at the right time .Up at stup

This breeding is in a sire that has just lined a bitch near me .Anyone have any info on it?

david reid had dog went to a few bitches i got bitch by him dog was sold last i herd dog gone backwardes

Thanks to all for the replies.

The dog in question is Foxy/Joe x Taz/ Charlie / lines about 3/4 saluki ,not very quick but it has gone to a busy bitch.

Is the dog in your avatar out of Lucky? he looks the spit of my old fella.

Edited by inan

This breeding is in a sire that has just lined a bitch near me .Anyone have any info on it?

david reid had dog went to a few bitches i got bitch by him dog was sold last i herd dog gone backwardes

Thanks to all for the replies.

Is the dog in your avatar out of Lucky? he looks the spit of my old fella.

NOW MATE HE NOT OUT OF LUCKY :thumbs:

My lurchers are breed using bill tazs full brother owned by my mate les now and given to him from another freind of mine kelvin.

when I wanted to breed my bitch and was looking for a good dog the burtons had a lot of pups breed from taz and they were raving about them. I didnt like the £1,000 reid was asking so I asked on here and SHADOW on here told me his mate who is WHITE MAN on here had the brother so i used him instead.

my lurchers can kill hares but arent in the same league as there mother. But I meet a genuine coursing man in kelvin so it was worth it in that way.

think taz won a few matches in a knock out comp. and Im sure davis had him as an older dog.

taz's sire is charlie and his dam is a bitch bred off wilburs star pure saluki x ginger lee's burt saluki lurcher, he lined a top class bitch off foxy x joe called milly, i seen a young dog off them run ran well

Thanks for the info. :thumbs:

My lurchers are breed using bill tazs full brother owned by my mate les now and given to him from another freind of mine kelvin.

when I wanted to breed my bitch and was looking for a good dog the burtons had a lot of pups breed from taz and they were raving about them. I didnt like the £1,000 reid was asking so I asked on here and SHADOW on here told me his mate who is WHITE MAN on here had the brother so i used him instead.

my lurchers can kill hares but arent in the same league as there mother. But I meet a genuine coursing man in kelvin so it was worth it in that way.

think taz won a few matches in a knock out comp. and Im sure davis had him as an older dog.

Thanks very much, I haven't seen this dog run ,but a very good friend ,whose opinion I trust, says it is rather slow,there again ,it has gone to an," up and at em ,"type of bitch.

Just trying to get an idea of how the pups will perform cheers again.

Thanks very much, I haven't seen this dog run ,but a very good friend ,whose opinion I trust, says it is rather slow,there again ,it has gone to an," up and at em ,"type of bitch.

never seen it run to be honest i never saw bill run as he was injured young and I used him for the breeding. looking back I think a lot of the pups from taz my have been talked up by a fella who had a lot of young stuff off him. I here buddys a good producer of coursing pups at the mo. I think what they sire is far more important than how they ran.

never seen it run to be honest i never saw bill run as he was injured young and I used him for the breeding. looking back I think a lot of the pups from taz my have been talked up by a fella who had a lot of young stuff off him. I here buddys a good producer of coursing pups at the mo. I think what they sire is far more important than how they ran.

I would agree with you Another friend is using Buddy this summer,just testing the waters at the mo. :thumbs:

Edited by inan

seen taz run he ran well and killed his hares but he used to locked on to his owner when he went

to get him, but seen his brother bill run alot and was a very good dog in my opinon bill was

a better and the fella who used to own taz raterd bill a better dog and he is a better producer

than taz in my opinon had pups off them both and seen pups

run of them both and the bill ones seem faster but can run for ever and very good killers