the firm!!!!

it wasent to bad, nothing that could be helped i had a good day. i will down again in a few weeks ill bring toby next time. :thumbs:

the injured dog had to be seen to mate but the shed/kennel was a f**k up :laugh: :laugh: like i said your more than welcome here whenever mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

ALRIGHT BOYS

GOT YOUR HANDSFULL THERE.:thumbs:

STAINLESS SINK 7QUID UP HERE :thumbs:

turn ye fecking caps lock off mate :laugh: :laugh: it was a cast iron sink probs got a fiver at the most for it!!!! all the dogs owned by different lads so no problem there :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you threw the sink from the truck while moving, hell you wouldnt need the dogs :laugh: Like the pic boys!

:laugh: :laugh: yeah it would do some damage if it hit right!!!! cheers stunts :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Not a bad looking firm there mate, what dogs are you running? A Few bull crosses me thinks?

theres a russel, a pure grey, a bedo/grey x saluki/grey, a staffy and three bull crosses mate :thumbs: a good day out :thumbs: :thumbs: