pictures of my deerhound/greyhound

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright lads   here are the latest photos of my Deerhound Greyhound that i kept from the last litter. As you can see she is coming on great even though she was the smallest and weakest in the litte

Never seen a smooth first cross deerhound x greyhound yet..but anythings possible I suppose Mrs Rileys Gos was a powerhouse of a dog, but not a first cross..that breeding tree in the book is made up

Posted Images

Is this usual that a whole litter of first cross come out smooth coated I have seen 3 pups out of this litter now and all look smooth ? I have a dog out of knights errant so does chartpolski on here and that litter were all rough why or how does this happen many thanks Davey she looks good mate

Alright lads

here are the latest photos of my Deerhound Greyhound that i kept from the last litter. As you can see she is coming on great even though she was the smallest and weakest in the litter.

Trev

post-59602-0-16447700-1300741345_thumb.jpg

Lovely looking bitch gov. . Please tell me a bit more about her. Is that the mother she's curled up with top photo ? She's first cross greyhound x deerhound and smooth coated ? I have similar pup, 5 months old

Alright lads

here are the latest photos of my Deerhound Greyhound that i kept from the last litter. As you can see she is coming on great even though she was the smallest and weakest in the litter.

Trev

post-59602-0-16447700-1300741345_thumb.jpg

Lovely looking bitch gov. . Please tell me a bit more about her. Is that the mother she's curled up with top photo ? She's first cross greyhound x deerhound and smooth coated ? I have similar pup, 5 months old

alreet mate her mother was greyhound sire was deerhound she looks smooth but has got loads of guard coming threw the dog she is curld up with is my pure deerhound pup 7 months old now well bred lump

Is this usual that a whole litter of first cross come out smooth coated I have seen 3 pups out of this litter now and all look smooth ? I have a dog out of knights errant so does chartpolski on here and that litter were all rough why or how does this happen many thanks Davey she looks good mate

dont no how it happens davey just does i used the son of knights errant some times they r rough and then smooth must be taking after the mother i supose