OUT LAST NIGHT 3 HOURS

ALRIGHT LADS N LASSES,WENT OUT LAST NIGHT FOR A BIT OF LAMPING, ONLY SAW 3 RABBITS AND GOT TWO SLIPS MY DOG GOT BOTH OF THEM (WAHHHEY),,IT WAS TO LIGHT AND WE WERE VERRY NOISY AS THE CRACK WAS GREAT,IF NOTHING ELSE A LAUGH WAS\HAD BY ALL,WE SAW 3 FOX 2 WERE COUPLED BUT WIND WAS GOING THE WRONG WAY :thumbs-up: ;);) ''SO HERES A COUPLE OF PICS.

THIS WAS A WHILE AGO,,,,

100_1012.jpg

LASTl

NIGHT

000_0114.jpg

000_0111.jpg

100_1007.jpg

WHILE AGO

GOING OUT AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS ,,BETTER LUCK I HOPE..

Ive always been a profit hunter mate, big number are my particular kink, but have had many nights where it didnt quite come off, but, enjoyed every second of them. Ive walked miles for a rabbit, but at least you were out, and honest about what you got. :drink:

this could be handy for you scotty:

http://www.dacre.net/moon/moonphase.html

cheers marco nice one

Ive always been a profit hunter mate, big number are my particular kink, but have had many nights where it didnt quite come off, but, enjoyed every second of them. Ive walked miles for a rabbit, but at least you were out, and honest about what you got. :drink:

cheers doxhope,,

looks like you have a vauxall brava if im right how much is the bit that covers th back

helo mate its an izuzu thing...

cheers marco nice one

cheers doxhope,,

cracking looking dogs mate is that an half cross bull grey mate cheers kieron

cheers marco nice one

cheers doxhope,,

cracking looking dogs mate is that an half cross bull grey mate cheers kieron

hello maccy..yes half cross,its my mates dog,,,