AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

how many scottish managers are in the EPL?

5 and all from glasglow i believe??? like i said mate i never doubted your countrys talent on the pitch and in the dug out :thumbs: but why do you think fergie chose man yoo over rangers??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

didn't know rangers were ever in for fergie, was this before he left aberdeen? anyway it's well known that there was bad blood between rangers and fergie at one time, something to do with his then girlfriend ( now his wife) being a catholic.

ok why did he choose scum united over any scottish team??? :thumbs:

Same as everybody else.......£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££... :angel:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

5 and all from glasglow i believe??? like i said mate i never doubted your countrys talent on the pitch and in the dug out :thumbs: but why do you think fergie chose man yoo over rangers??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

didn't know rangers were ever in for fergie, was this before he left aberdeen? anyway it's well known that there was bad blood between rangers and fergie at one time, something to do with his then girlfriend ( now his wife) being a catholic.

Same as everybody else.......£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££... :angel:

:D maybe so mate :thumbs: atleast your leagues better than the irish one ;)

That 1 should keep you busy....... :laugh: Think al read how it goes in the morning......night night..... :laugh:

That 1 should keep you busy....... :laugh: Think al read how it goes in the morning......night night..... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: night mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

your dead right stewie, our league is better than the irish one, don't assume that because the flag in my avatar is the irish one then that means i'am, :tongue2: night night :whistling:

Here we go again,see this is why i usually get bored with you on here and let you rant away to get the last word,when you cant force your opinion on someone you will always eventually go off somewhere else to distract and drag folk into a debate about something else which is usually not that relevant to whats being discussed.

When did i compare the talent of English players to Scottish players??? where did i state the old firm had the right to play in the EPL??? Where did i blame anybody or anything on the lack of talent coming through in Scotland???...sure i have opinions on these matters like yourself but i thought we were sharing and expressing our opinions on how the old firm would do if they were ever allowed to get themselves established among the big boys in the EPL,i happen to think they would do not too bad myself but obviously you think different...good for you big fella,great having our own opinions aint it ;)

What the f**k you on about :blink: ...if your bored go and do a crossword,since when is asking a question forcing an opinion,....a debate is just that,or is a debate only a debate if you stick strictly to the exact topic....stone me son dont get too down and defensive we,re only talking footie....

Yes your expressing opinions on how the old firm would do in the premier league.....but then you want to start saying with millions and billions they would probably do ok :doh: ...well bully ho why didnt i think of that....so we must stick strictly to whats being discussed and not veer away ....ok,if Rangers/Celtic were put in the premier league they would go straight down to the championship you know that so do i.....debate over !

Charlie Adam isn't going to get nominated for Player of the season in the Prem this year is he Gnasher.......or is that just a rumour.... :whistling:

Looks a good player.....but certainly not proven over many seasons like the other names i mentioned im sure you would agree.

craig gorden not the worst keeper in the epl. liverpool snapping up young danny wilson.,d fletcher one of the first on sir alexs team sheet every week.. as i said in an earlier post the english fa are adopting a new system for the youngster and the guy said its the one the scots are already using.

Stone me cant you find a longer straw to clutch at !

Charlie Adam isn't going to get nominated for Player of the season in the Prem this year is he Gnasher.......or is that just a rumour.... :whistling:

Looks a good player.....but certainly not proven over many seasons like the other names i mentioned im sure you would agree.

Your actually correct... :laugh: We just used to laugh at him and thats why he went down south for pennies.......am actually quite happy for the lad that he is making an impact............probably a 1 season wonder though.... :yes:

Tought i just add that i wouldn't expect Celtic to be given any hand outs money wise and i would expect them to earn there place in the premiership......championship is the level i see us at the moment and in all honesty we may struggle there for a couple of seasons but with the prospect of Premiership in the future i think the top players would come and we could climb to near the top... :thumbs:

your dead right stewie, our league is better than the irish one, don't assume that because the flag in my avatar is the irish one then that means i'am, :tongue2: night night :whistling:

yeah yeah i believe you :D :D

Guest bullterrier

if it was to ever happen i think they rangers and Celtic should go into the championship league first don't think it would be right for them to just go strait into the premier league one thing for sure doe they would both struggle to win any trophies never mind get into Europe its something they;ll have to think about before making any move because financially i think it would be a disaster for them both..:thumbs: .john

I think they would both do well , the snowball effect would kick in , more t.v money in the premier , they would attract the big players who want to play in the EPL , the higher profile that comes with it all ,means more merchandising ,means more money etc etc etc I think it would be a disaster for Scottish football though , but then again with a level playing field , who knows ?

if it was to ever happen i think they rangers and Celtic should go into the championship league first don't think it would be right for them to just go strait into the premier league one thing for sure doe they would both struggle to win any trophies never mind get into Europe its something they;ll have to think about before making any move because financially i think it would be a disaster for them both..:thumbs: .john

spot on mate why should they get in over a team thats had a good season in the championship :thumbdown:

Yes i agree we should start in the Championship......think that is about our level at the minute..... :yes:

In the event of repeating myself here we would struggle in the beginning but if we stayed up in the first season then only good things would come from that.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that there are a few tasty billionaires out there who would love to snap up a club like Celtic with there kind of history and club support but doing it in the SPL would just be silly.... :icon_eek:

Labtastic you certainly have the most realistic and sensible outlook of any jock ive spoken to on the subject....i agree with all you say and it would be interesting to see.

But this theory that if a billionaire came along all will be rosey applies to any club not just Rangers and Celtic...the likes of Stoke,Fulham,Bolton etc seem to hold their own without billions,so surely that theory could apply to them also.

The only thing that gets on my nerves is listening to Scottish lads whingeing on about money and the English game when we all know the jocks detest every and anything English yet seem to now want to come and join us !....What does the English game get out of it,i think we,ll survive without Rangers/Celtic so it would be pure charity to take them into the English game....Maybe Scotland need to sort their own game out from the roots instead of pointing poisonous jealous fingers down here.

Edited by gnasher16