AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

i do think england has some top players thats why i#m confused you didnt take them to the world cup with you

:D fair comment....but like i said.....just one ?

:laugh: agree 100% with you gnasher but think aiden mcgeady could prove you wrong if he comes to the premier league mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

did you ever see him play?

never seen him live mate but from what ive seen on the telly and the net he is quality :thumbs:

i seen him play a few times, i'm a celtic fan aswell and i was glad he was sold, mcgeady thought he was bigger than celtic , he could go past a player alright but his final ball was ppish and imo never scored enough goals, i think he only had one good season, there was talk of a few premiership clubs wanting to buy him, but thats all it was TALK.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

i do think england has some top players thats why i#m confused you didnt take them to the world cup with you

:laugh: agree 100% with you gnasher but think aiden mcgeady could prove you wrong if he comes to the premier league mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

never seen him live mate but from what ive seen on the telly and the net he is quality :thumbs:

i seen him play a few times, i'm a celtic fan aswell and i was glad he was sold, mcgeady thought he was bigger than celtic , he could go past a player alright but his final ball was ppish and imo never scored enough goals, i think he only had one good season, there was talk of a few premiership clubs wanting to buy him, but thats all it was TALK.

only time will tell mate :thumbs: but liverpool are lacking good wingers and i wouldnt say no to him :thumbs: only young and got potential :thumbs:

only time will tell mate :thumbs: but liverpool are lacking good wingers and i wouldnt say no to him :thumbs: only young and got potential :thumbs:

mmm, for 10 million i would think there is better out there, and your right he is only young at 25 but to say a 25 year old player that has played 3 full seasons for celtic 2 of which were involed in the last 16 of the champions league and has a price tag of 10million + would want to have a bit more than potential.

West Ham have supporters clubs in Tenerife,Poland,America,Jamaica.....are West Ham a big club,no !.....whats the difference between a " genuine " supporters club and one not genuine ? :blink: ....i holidayed in Hawaii some years ago and was amazed to see a huge flag and 1980 FA cup winners poster of West Ham in a local bar.....little did i know i had stumbled across a " West Ham supporters club ".......Chelsea are well supported in Cyprus,Arsenal have a huge following in China etc......dont really amount to much as regards " a following " does it.

As regards the talented players in England compared to the talented players in Scotland.....lets not be silly about it,there are world class English footballers or players on the verge of world class playing in the premier league as there has been throughout time....Scotland have stopped producing footballers full stop !!....Its a silly comparison to make or would you like to compile a list of top players England v Scotland over the last 10 years ? I think not.

I just dont see what makes you chaps think with a few years and a lot of money behind them why Rangers/Celtic would be up their challenging.....what totally mystifies me is why you would think they have any right to :blink: ....especially when they produce such piss poor quality footballers in general.....no offence like.

Incidentally,it wont take Rangers or Celtic to drop my Hammers down we,ll manage that fine by ourselves i think :icon_redface:

Heres a question for you Gaz....whos fault is it that Scotland dont produce top quality footballers anymore ? is that our fault as well ?....or moneys fault

Here we go again,see this is why i usually get bored with you on here and let you rant away to get the last word,when you cant force your opinion on someone you will always eventually go off somewhere else to distract and drag folk into a debate about something else which is usually not that relevant to whats being discussed.

When did i compare the talent of English players to Scottish players??? where did i state the old firm had the right to play in the EPL??? Where did i blame anybody or anything on the lack of talent coming through in Scotland???...sure i have opinions on these matters like yourself but i thought we were sharing and expressing our opinions on how the old firm would do if they were ever allowed to get themselves established among the big boys in the EPL,i happen to think they would do not too bad myself but obviously you think different...good for you big fella,great having our own opinions aint it ;)

Dont let that fool you......he wasn't rated up here by the Celtic fans anyway....never produced in the big games but got big numbers in the smaller games.

The fact of the matter is we want to come down but the powers down there dont want us.....why? Because in a number of years we 'would' be a force to be reckoned with. We still manage to get the odd player who is a class act up here, thats with no money to pay them but a mountain of history. If we had the money like you do then yous wouldn't be mouthing off......... :whistling:

Running scared of the O/F eh............. :yes:

If we had money :doh: thats all yous ever say....not " if we could produce some good footballers " ......history is in the past mate,as people tell us West Ham fans constantly....

If ANY club could have the finances of Man City they would be a force to be reckoned with,not just Rangers and Celtic :blink:

We have produced some good players mate but the fact is you cant be a top footballing side with 2 or 3 good footballers coming up through the ranks. It boils down to money now with football and we all know it........We cant get the players to come to the SPL because the money isn't there to tempt them and if we do get a decent player then they are snapped up by bigger clubs with the big wages to offer.......

If we were allowed to start say in the championship and see if we could hold our own then i think we could do that.......maybe not who knows......but i do know that these big 4 teams you speak of when the come up to Parkhead then they struggle and very few go away with the result there are looking for..... :thumbs:

Kris Boyd was TEMPTED AWAY ...... I bet Middlesboro wish they hadnt bothered Temptin Scotlands GREATEST EVER GOALSCORER !

Your hanging on too this Boyd think aren't you...... :laugh: Look mate any decent enough goal scoring 'poacher' and thats what Boyd is will score goals in the SPL.....he is down in the record books as the highest SPL goalscore but if you stay long enough then your tally will go up.....The fact of the matter is if you average out the time Larsson was there and give him the amount of seasons Boyd had then you would see the true stats for goals scored...

Al say again, everybody Celtic fan knew he would do shite down there because of his work rate and i've know dout thats the reason he has now been punted out on loan.... :whistling:

And al just ad that when i say about the money i dont expect an Arab millionaire, i mean we should work our way up probably from the Championship........making money as we go through cup games and such. You'd be suprised with the support(maybe you wouldn't) that the O/F would bring with it...........but its a dream cause it wont happen.... :thumbdown:

mmm, for 10 million i would think there is better out there, and your right he is only young at 25 but to say a 25 year old player that has played 3 full seasons for celtic 2 of which were involed in the last 16 of the champions league and has a price tag of 10million + would want to have a bit more than potential.

Well i sat and watched him for many a season mate and i agree with you for 10 million he had to go from the Hoops......i think if he is learning that final ball over in Russia and Liverpool snap him up then they will get a gem of a player. He did have 1 amazing season mate but most were still good.......Strachan made a c**t of him when he was there....... :censored: and i think that took alot out the lad. I really hope he gets a crack at the Premiership..... :toast:

youve got a nation of 55million so averages say you should produce 10 times the amount a nation of 5million does.

10 times maybe.....but its way more than 10....infact,tell me 1 ( yes just one ) player to come out of Scotland in the past 5 years on par with Beckham/Rooney/Lampard/Terry/Ferdinand etc....

Charlie Adam isn't going to get nominated for Player of the season in the Prem this year is he Gnasher.......or is that just a rumour.... :whistling:

Guest THE BEATNICK

craig gorden not the worst keeper in the epl. liverpool snapping up young danny wilson.,d fletcher one of the first on sir alexs team sheet every week.. as i said in an earlier post the english fa are adopting a new system for the youngster and the guy said its the one the scots are already using.

youve got a nation of 55million so averages say you should produce 10 times the amount a nation of 5million does.

10 times maybe.....but its way more than 10....infact,tell me 1 ( yes just one ) player to come out of Scotland in the past 5 years on par with Beckham/Rooney/Lampard/Terry/Ferdinand etc....

Charlie Adam isn't going to get nominated for Player of the season in the Prem this year is he Gnasher.......or is that just a rumour.... :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well said lab!!!! what a player he is gutted we missed out on him in jan just hope we get him in the summer :thumbs:

how many scottish managers are in the EPL?

5 and all from glasglow i believe??? like i said mate i never doubted your countrys talent on the pitch and in the dug out :thumbs: but why do you think fergie chose man yoo over rangers??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

6, fergie, moys, dalgleish, mcgleish, coyle, kean.....man u, everton, liverpool, birmingham, bolton, blackburn.

oh yeah i missed the oap at old trafford out :whistling: :whistling:

5 and all from glasglow i believe??? like i said mate i never doubted your countrys talent on the pitch and in the dug out :thumbs: but why do you think fergie chose man yoo over rangers??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

didn't know rangers were ever in for fergie, was this before he left aberdeen? anyway it's well known that there was bad blood between rangers and fergie at one time, something to do with his then girlfriend ( now his wife) being a catholic.

didn't know rangers were ever in for fergie, was this before he left aberdeen? anyway it's well known that there was bad blood between rangers and fergie at one time, something to do with his then girlfriend ( now his wife) being a catholic.

ok why did he choose scum united over any scottish team??? :thumbs: