AULD FIRM PREDICTIONS

Kris Boyd , all time record goal scorer in Scotland , came down to Middlesboro last summer to play in the championship (old 2nd division) has now been sent out on LOAN to notts forest , think that tells you the BIG DIFFERENCE IN CLASS !

Dont let that fool you......he wasn't rated up here by the Celtic fans anyway....never produced in the big games but got big numbers in the smaller games.

The fact of the matter is we want to come down but the powers down there dont want us.....why? Because in a number of years we 'would' be a force to be reckoned with. We still manage to get the odd player who is a class act up here, thats with no money to pay them but a mountain of history. If we had the money like you do then yous wouldn't be mouthing off......... :whistling:

Running scared of the O/F eh............. :yes:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ha tae fecking ha,i see all the whinging has started about how pish the selic were today...cant help but laugh yer ass off at great unwashed thinking they had the treble all but sown up...not so fecki

i hear hes commin back........on the crest of a wave, boom boom, ill get me coat.

i dont like this topic anymore im starting to agree with celtic fans lol

Posted Images

Kris Boyd , all time record goal scorer in Scotland , came down to Middlesboro last summer to play in the championship (old 2nd division) has now been sent out on LOAN to notts forest , think that tells you the BIG DIFFERENCE IN CLASS !

Dont let that fool you......he wasn't rated up here by the Celtic fans anyway....never produced in the big games but got big numbers in the smaller games.

The fact of the matter is we want to come down but the powers down there dont want us.....why? Because in a number of years we 'would' be a force to be reckoned with. We still manage to get the odd player who is a class act up here, thats with no money to pay them but a mountain of history. If we had the money like you do then yous wouldn't be mouthing off......... :whistling:

lab your a good lad and i dont want to ruin your dreams so good luck mate hope in a few years you prove me wrong :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

It doesnt fool me mate it tells me the best goal scorer in the history off the scottish premiership couldnt hack it in the English 2nd division , and as for not being rated by the celtic fans , if LIONEL MESSI played for Rangers the Celtic fans wouldnt rate him , Kris boyd played and broke the record playin for Rangers !

Are west ham a big side in your eyes then Gnasher?

Like i said above.....no.

I tend to feel we have a great history and tradition but in todays times,like many other clubs we have been left behind,clubs such as West Ham,Leeds,Wolves,Newcastle,Forest etc....are all pretty much on the same level.

What i would say is West Ham always have and continue to produce top class footballers,something the big 2 dont do in Scotland.....

If we had money :doh: thats all yous ever say....not " if we could produce some good footballers " ......history is in the past mate,as people tell us West Ham fans constantly....

If ANY club could have the finances of Man City they would be a force to be reckoned with,not just Rangers and Celtic :blink:

If we had money :doh: thats all yous ever say....not " if we could produce some good footballers " ......history is in the past mate,as people tell us West Ham fans constantly....

If ANY club could have the finances of Man City they would be a force to be reckoned with,not just Rangers and Celtic :blink:

We have produced some good players mate but the fact is you cant be a top footballing side with 2 or 3 good footballers coming up through the ranks. It boils down to money now with football and we all know it........We cant get the players to come to the SPL because the money isn't there to tempt them and if we do get a decent player then they are snapped up by bigger clubs with the big wages to offer.......

If we were allowed to start say in the championship and see if we could hold our own then i think we could do that.......maybe not who knows......but i do know that these big 4 teams you speak of when the come up to Parkhead then they struggle and very few go away with the result there are looking for..... :thumbs:

youve got a nation of 55million so averages say you should produce 10 times the amount a nation of 5million does.

10 times maybe.....but its way more than 10....infact,tell me 1 ( yes just one ) player to come out of Scotland in the past 5 years on par with Beckham/Rooney/Lampard/Terry/Ferdinand etc....

We have produced some good players mate but the fact is you cant be a top footballing side with 2 or 3 good footballers coming up through the ranks. It boils down to money now with football and we all know it........We cant get the players to come to the SPL because the money isn't there to tempt them and if we do get a decent player then they are snapped up by bigger clubs with the big wages to offer.......

If we were allowed to start say in the championship and see if we could hold our own then i think we could do that.......maybe not who knows......but i do know that these big 4 teams you speak of when the come up to Parkhead then they struggle and very few go away with the result there are looking for..... :thumbs:

Yes but if it ALL comes down to money then surely even more reason to be producing your own players....West Ham over the years have become a feeder club,but i would estimate close to 100 million has been gained through selling players we brought through ourself.....rather than sitting whingeing about sky deals etc why not get out find and raise some top footballers to raise money.

It seems to me football as a sport just isnt on the menu for youngsters up there,maybe im wrong......but Scotland had some great players in the past and it still had a 5 mill population then !

You make a sensible point about joining in the championship....id like to see it myself i just dont see that English football owes Scotland anything the way some Rangers/Celtic fans seem to think.....its not our fault the sport in Scotlands down the toilet after all.

Kris Boyd was TEMPTED AWAY ...... I bet Middlesboro wish they hadnt bothered Temptin Scotlands GREATEST EVER GOALSCORER !

i do think england has some top players thats why i#m confused you didnt take them to the world cup with you

:D fair comment....but like i said.....just one ?

:laugh: agree 100% with you gnasher but think aiden mcgeady could prove you wrong if he comes to the premier league mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

i do think england has some top players thats why i#m confused you didnt take them to the world cup with you

:laugh: agree 100% with you gnasher but think aiden mcgeady could prove you wrong if he comes to the premier league mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

did you ever see him play?

did you ever see him play?

never seen him live mate but from what ive seen on the telly and the net he is quality :thumbs: