just had a phone call off a farmer thats a good frend of my familey asking me to go up to his farm today and to take the dogs as he has a few reds for me to get rid of as thay are takeing a number of chickens evry day so i will be out with one of his keeper in about half hr so will geting taken to evry earth that he has seen up to now and im show ther will be many more so should be a good day for my 2 russels and my pat pup thay i might let have a go to day.. will update you all when get back :notworthy::notworthy:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS LAD IS FULL OF SHIT,i can tell you that me and bob 123 took him a lakey russel dog some time last year called rusty,i asked the lad 2 weeks ago if he still had the dog and he said he had sold it

had plenty of terriers over the years not all made the grade could hav sold them or gifted to other lads might hav suited them for what ever there sport was but i havnt and wont if its not doin the jo

Great fun this lot isn't it - one thing you can guarantee in the world of lurchers and terriers is that you'll find bullshitters in abundance. Just can't think why someone would want to come on a foru

Posted Images

just had a phone call off a farmer thats a good frend of my familey asking me to go up to his farm today and to take the dogs as he has a few reds for me to get rid of as thay are takeing a number of chickens evry day so i will be out with one of his keeper in about half hr so will geting taken to evry earth that he has seen up to now and im show ther will be many more so should be a good day for my 2 russels and my pat pup thay i might let have a go to day.. will update you all when get back :notworthy::notworthy:

REDS how the fxxk are 2 jack russels going to take on a few red deer??????????????

REDS how the fxxk are 2 jack russels going to take on a few red deer??????????????

just got back in 5 earths got 3 charlies 1 bolted in to the net dug other 2 1 was at 3 ft so not all that bad the other 1 was at 6 ft all in nice easy earth on a bank side also bushed 4 to shot gun good day going back in a week or 2 to do some more earths over the other side of the farm so going to let dogs have a rest now for a week or so

thay loved it pup is a bit smashed up but was 1st time i let her go wish i took lurcher with me got fed up of seeing rabits

ah they have to learn one way or anouther. Haha its always the same, when you take em theres f**k all there and when you do you see loads of the buggers

• 2 weeks later...