I like this site because??I hate this site because of???

i like the site because its got such a wide variety of knowledge on here and its pretty friendly. I dislike the fact its 90% blokes but i guess thats hunting! Ideally there would be a bit more pusswado on here!:whistling:

i like the site because;

i like reading other folks days out and and with the addition of a pic or 2 you can picture the day as if you were there yourself

i like seeing other folks hard work paying off when their dogs turn out for the better and becoming grafters

i like most of the replies to some threads as some are very good debates without bitching and can be very informative debates

i like how folk can learn from others experiences

i like all the different sections and hunting/fishing sections all on the one site

i like the chat room because it can be a right laugh in there at times and some of the banter that comes from the usual suspects is funny as

things i dont like about the site are;

basically the obvious reasons which will be agreed with most i think

all the bitching and ruining of good threads

i dont like when a new hunter starts a thread asking questions that to experienced lads is a right daft question and give the lad stick for asking instead of giving the good advice that has been asked for

i dont like the fact that folk are too paranoid about anti's being here and that guests are always said as anti's who's to say the anti's arent donators aswell

i dont like the fact that i got ripped off through a transaction done on the site but such is life eh

All of the above, apart from the bottom line (I ain't been ripped off) BUT the best part is that good folk like John here think along the same lines as me and saved me a lot of typing.... :thumbs::D

:laugh::laugh: next time you can do all the typing and i'll just type agree to it :laugh:

Great site

Even the shite can be entertaining

SHOTGUN KELLY!!!!Terrierjohn said could you point that fooking gun somewhere else?? :big_boss:

I told him you wouldnt appreciate the swearing :icon_eek:

Edited by BULLDOUG

good site , plenty to learn about hunting on here from dogs - snare's . Made some great mates on here, and some very funny+clever people come on here, get few wankers but thats life i suppose :thumbs:

i reason i like this site is because of labtactic :air_kiss: he has opened up a hole new world to me and made be realise not to be afraid of my own sexuality,i am now proud of what and who i am and i will be for ever thankful to him,the one and only GAYLORD,who we all like to call labtastic :thumbs:

thanks labs :wub:

like the site because ive got no friends , and if i pretend to work dogs . .. people talk/interact with me and thats nice ,because it gets boring when im not at school , it works on a fishing site ive just joined as well ........... :wacko:

Great site

Even the shite can be entertaining

SHOTGUN KELLY!!!!Terrierjohn said could you point that fooking gun somewhere else?? :big_boss:

I told him you wouldnt appreciate the swearing :icon_eek:

thats news to me

but now that you mention it put it away your fueling the anti's :whistling::laugh:

like the site because ive got no friends , and if i pretend to work dogs . .. people talk/interact with me and thats nice ,because it gets boring when im not at school , it works on a fishing site ive just joined as well ........... :wacko:

:laugh: :laugh:

I like this site because -

It's one of the last bastions of non-politically correct, bollocks to you all, free speach. Bit like getting transported temporally back into the 1970's :laugh:

Good advice, often from good people.

Get to chat with people from all parts of the British Isles

Get to laugh about the mad women who come on here, stiring things up because all guys know that nothing shags like a nutter ;)

Dislike -

I don't take things to heart enough to dislike anything or anybody because in the end the shit stiring is just internet talk and the arseholes very quickly get jumped on :yes: