I like this site because??I hate this site because of???

i like the site because;

i like reading other folks days out and and with the addition of a pic or 2 you can picture the day as if you were there yourself

i like seeing other folks hard work paying off when their dogs turn out for the better and becoming grafters

i like most of the replies to some threads as some are very good debates without bitching and can be very informative debates

i like how folk can learn from others experiences

i like all the different sections and hunting/fishing sections all on the one site

i like the chat room because it can be a right laugh in there at times and some of the banter that comes from the usual suspects is funny as

things i dont like about the site are;

basically the obvious reasons which will be agreed with most i think

all the bitching and ruining of good threads

i dont like when a new hunter starts a thread asking questions that to experienced lads is a right daft question and give the lad stick for asking instead of giving the good advice that has been asked for

i dont like the fact that folk are too paranoid about anti's being here and that guests are always said as anti's who's to say the anti's arent donators aswell

i dont like the fact that i got ripped off through a transaction done on the site but such is life eh

I like the site full stop, I wouldn't come on here if I hated anything about it.. :blink: It's easy enough to ignore users posts or topics that would do your head in if you read them. :thumbs:

i like this site because....

some of the threads are very informative.

some of the threads on here have me in stitches.

some of the people on here are very funny.

i have met some deacent people of here.

i enjoy reading about peoples days out, especialy people from other countries that i probably would have never known anything about ir it wernt on here.

i dont like this site because....

it can make us hunters look bad when idiots post stupid things.

you can easaly be dramn into stupuid aguments that you wouldent usualy bother with.

I have made like minded friends, in every sense of the word, learned new things, most of the time its good for like minded people to share what they know,

its a wealth of info if you can read between the bulls~it... made some really close friends, although i've never met them, given stuff away to people in need of it, to further their hunting, they know who they are,

BAD points, people will always assume their way is the only way to do things, clowns always out looking to insult people or ruin topics,

members who cause trouble cannot be banned, dishonest transactions, broken dreams.........

:thumbs:

I like the site full stop, I wouldn't come on here if I hated anything about it.. :blink: It's easy enough to ignore users posts or topics that would do your head in if you read them. :thumbs:

100% agree mate........alot more good points than bad about this site for me.......mainly that i'm learning lots about other folks hobbies/sports and making some friends along the way.... :thumbs:

i like the site because;

i like reading other folks days out and and with the addition of a pic or 2 you can picture the day as if you were there yourself

i like seeing other folks hard work paying off when their dogs turn out for the better and becoming grafters

i like most of the replies to some threads as some are very good debates without bitching and can be very informative debates

i like all the different sections and hunting/fishing sections all on the one site

i like the chat room because it can be a right laugh in there at times and some of the banter that comes from the usual suspects is funny as

i dont like when a new hunter starts a thread asking questions that to experienced lads is a right daft question and give the lad stick for asking instead of giving the good advice that has been asked for

i dont like the fact that folk are too paranoid about anti's being here and that guests are always said as anti's who's to say the anti's arent donators aswell

i dont like the fact that i got ripped off through a transaction done on the site but such is life eh

All of the above, apart from the bottom line (I ain't been ripped off) BUT the best part is that good folk like John here think along the same lines as me and saved me a lot of typing.... :thumbs::D

i like the site because;

All of the above, apart from the bottom line (I ain't been ripped off) BUT the best part is that good folk like John here think along the same lines as me and saved me a lot of typing.... :thumbs::D

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest bullterrier

i like the site because;

:thumbs::laugh:

i like this site because

• i have many close friends i have met on here
  • i wouldnt have met a mate of myne who gave me my lurcher
  • like reading the stories
  • like meeting like minded people

• the good laugh we have with daft jokes

dislike

• the handbag swining boys
  • the dicks that call me a slag for reasons some may know about
  • the people who give newbies a hard time for asking questions and take the piss

• some of the sexist comments

Totally agree,its a massive website its not like people or posts you dislike are unavoidable,if you dont like things dont read them if you do like them read them......not too difficult really i cant see what there is to hate and theres plenty to like.

I think theres some real genuine lads /lasses on here who will gladly take time out of there lifes to help you out and share there experiences with you, this helps when faced with the same experience yourself.

I LOVE HOW THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT HOBBIESTS AND CRAFTSMEN WHOM ALSO OPEN DOORS TO NEW COMERS.

I love how everyone gonna get there head kicked in at weston game fair (every fookin year :laugh: )

I hate the bitter hate mongerers who are happy to rip into anyone over anything (as long as its over a screen of course).

I hate the guys whom have been birthed with silver spoons in there mouths and try to run down lesser men that have been dragged up in a multi culteral shite hole, these pricks aint worthy of licking my boots.

Peace and rockets D