american bulldog bitch (old southern white type)

3 years,white and black,20 inchs to shoulder and 60lbs,very athletic and healthy,good with dogs and kids,lives indoors and out.her sire is an import from alan scootts yard,sire is a dog called cheif and the dam is called smudge,all from proven hog hunting lines,nck reg,excellent little dog,it will be a handy around terriers,also no one will be nicking your lurchers or terriers,£500 no timewaster or dreamer and you also be vetted before the sale is made.

post-11186-0-72920900-1300385021_thumb.jpg

post-11186-0-34020600-1300385045_thumb.jpg

3 years,white and black,20 inchs to shoulder and 60lbs,very athletic and healthy,good with dogs and kids,lives indoors and out.her sire is an import from alan scootts yard,sire is a dog called cheif and the dam is called smudge,all from proven hog hunting lines,nck reg,excellent little dog,it will be a handy around terriers,also no one will be nicking your lurchers or terriers,£500 no timewaster or dreamer and you also be vetted before the sale is made.

nice looking dog

now that is a stunner love these dogs very much like my old time bulldog i use to have wish i had the room lovely bitch mate good luck with sell :thumbs:

thanks lads,she not like the typical american bulldog that you see around today,this bitch is a functional working farm utility dog, not like the current and unfortunately more famous English Bulldog KC which is bred strictly for the show ring and can not function in a working capacity.

when they were first out they were making silly money, iv got a bitch guards my yard similar size than yours and a little stronger built, nice dogs BUT they are teriable sellers youll be lucky to make £500 id say. goodluck though. (no im not trying to get price lowered im not aftrer one)

i understand mate, she was brought for £1000,i know thay are hard to sell but shes worth every penny, if i dont get £500 i aint gona sell her.its just that ive bred a litter of running dogs and need space, want to keep as many as i can.

when they were first out they were making silly money, iv got a bitch guards my yard similar size than yours and a little stronger built, nice dogs BUT they are teriable sellers youll be lucky to make £500 id say. goodluck though. (no im not trying to get price lowered im not aftrer one)

i understand mate, she was brought for £1000,i know thay are hard to sell but shes worth every penny, if i dont get £500 i aint gona sell her.its just that ive bred a litter of running dogs and need space, want to keep as many as i can.

Have you tried the ab forums?? there are lots of people in ireland just getting into them, check out celtic star kennels forum...who bred her btw? just nosey as an ab judge myself but the only chief i know is a large bully??

Have you tried the ab forums?? there are lots of people in ireland just getting into them, check out celtic star kennels forum...who bred her btw? just nosey as an ab judge myself but the only chief i know is a large bully??

its chief from home of the original bulldog kennels.

its chief from home of the original bulldog kennels.

??? cant say i know them but as i said try the specific boards, if he is as go as you say she will have no trouble finding a suitable home..good luck

• 3 weeks later...