Whos Season Already Finished

How many have already finished with the running dogs ?

I finished bout 2 weeks ago, Its the first season back with the dogs in 20yrs & always remembered you could hunt

while ever a letter R in the month how the seasons & times have changed :icon_redface:

theres no season for vermin control the farmers around me want me out every nite lambs going missin all over the place

Well thats different then, if you are required by landowner to go out then you have to do so to keep your permission. :thumbs:

The real season is about to begin, dust down the waistcoat and tweeds, break open the grooming kit and empty the 50p jar, its time to single hand your dogs on the most important of quarry....the red rosette.......

hunt right through r would lose ground to some one.

if you hunt rabbit all year thell be lamp shire all year round :no: and you and the farmer might think your catching more but in reality the most effective time is autum and winter.

Iv got heaps of permission and thats pest control, BUT Im a sports man too and iv educated my land owners to realise this they know when the times correct Ill be hard at the rabbit and thell be fit for my pot too unlike milkers fit for the ferret hutch ! !

• Like 1