A QUESTION

Guest ryan161

also creatine,is that a steriod? as i believe it is in the australian formula greyhound food,as i say i know nothing about them but wouldnt advise using it

Creatine is a naturally occurring energy source found in meat, it's not really a drug, more like a nutrient.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is your "mate" gonna shave his dogs chest and take it the sunbeds aswell?

have I accidently changed the language setting on my laptop or what?????

Ahhh, I think I know what we're talking about now....we're talking about abusing our dogs to make us look hard, sorry, took me a while then!

Posted Images

also creatine,is that a steriod? as i believe it is in the australian formula greyhound food,as i say i know nothing about them but wouldnt advise using it

Creatine is a naturally occurring energy source found in meat, it's not really a drug, more like a nutrient.

cheers mate always believed it was some sort of steriod but like i said wasnt sure

cheers mate always believed it was some sort of steriod but like i said wasnt sure

Daz, nowt wrong with Australian formula food, i've used it BUT yep, it does contain creatine and has a high protene content too, you'd have to be giving your dog some 'serious graft' to bother with it and its deffo not an all year round grub. There are far better balanced foods which will do just as good a job. :thumbs:

no not a drug...found in beef. the muscles use it for short, explosive bursts of power..so by supplementing with it your muscles can get them extra reps needed for growth and strength improvment. and all this piss taking about steroids..by no means give them to a dog but if people are training and eatining properly why not introduce steroids for the extra advantage. some people like to look good and enjoy training and steroids enhance this greatly, and also your sex life...dont knock it till youve tried it :showoff: :weight_lift2: :toast:

Daz, nowt wrong with Australian formula food, i've used it BUT yep, it does contain creatine and has a high protene content too, you'd have to be giving your dog some 'serious graft' to bother with it and its deffo not an all year round grub. There are far better balanced foods which will do just as good a job. :thumbs:

i dont use it mate,i was just reading about it one day and remember it saying creatine i only feed raw

no not a drug...found in beef. the muscles use it for short, explosive bursts of power..so by supplementing with it your muscles can get them extra reps needed for growth and strength improvment. and all this piss taking about steroids..by no means give them to a dog but if people are training and eatining properly why not introduce steroids for the extra advantage. some people like to look good and enjoy training and steroids enhance this greatly, and also your sex life...dont knock it till youve tried it :showoff: :weight_lift2: :toast:

how does shrinking your nuts improve your sex life?????? very curious ......:hmm:

i dont use it mate,i was just reading about it one day and remember it saying creatine i only feed raw

:thumbs:

how does shrinking your nuts improve your sex life?????? very curious ......:hmm:

il tell u why you clever c**t...because the only reason your nuts shrink is because that is where your testosterone is made. so seen as though you are getting high levels of test artificialy they should down whilst on cycle(return to normal when you come off. but all this has nothing to do with the fact that you have stupid levels of test like when you were 14 and you are horny as f**k..there fore rock hard erections, you can last longer and have more drive for it. should try it then your lass wouldnt be so depressed ha ha

haha. thats the testosterone talkin that is!!! get off that stuff mate!!:laugh:

they brough out a little blue pill called vi**ra for that job mate!! never had the need to try it, think its really only ment for impotant old men that cant get a stiffy for themselves!!! and if they do get one if they touch it they destroy themselves cause their lil ole hands are shakin so much!!!:toast: :toast: im only takin the p**s mate!

my little missus only gets depressed after ive been out all night lamping and she doesn't get her bit of slap n tickle the good old fashioned "RED BLOODED MALE" way!!! she aint into ridin like a 14 year old..... she went through that phase when she was 13!!!:laugh: :laugh:

at least we got a laf out of this topic in the end, all the best mate!! oh n KEEP HER STANDIN!!!:thumbs: