A QUESTION

Guest ryan161

went to by a terrier off a lad a few year ago and he showed me staffs that he had juiced up to their eye balls .Big fcukin fat slobs they were .They couldn pull for their life :laugh: .Wouldn mind but the skinny c**t could of done with taking the juice himself :laugh:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is your "mate" gonna shave his dogs chest and take it the sunbeds aswell?

have I accidently changed the language setting on my laptop or what?????

Ahhh, I think I know what we're talking about now....we're talking about abusing our dogs to make us look hard, sorry, took me a while then!

Posted Images

is this a real person asking this or some sort of computer generated annoyance thing???? dogs on steroids...... oh sorry, a mates dog on steroids..... yer mate must be into fightin pits or summit crazy like that if he feels the need to pump up his dog to that extent cause hunting dogs get their drive from breeding and owner training, andphysical size from work. the day a dog has to be on steroids to take its quarry is the day i'll pack in huntin........ this site is called THE HUNTING LIFE..... for hunting people and dogs,

Wow. Have you really got 5 sons over 6ft. Thats amazing. And are you really 16 stone? You should get hold of the BBC. I am sure they would love to make a documentary about your extraordinary family. Perhaps they could call it the hard as nails giant men? You must be so proud! Kyle

:laugh: UNLUCKY SKINNY IVE DONE THE DOORS AND IM 16ST NATUERAL

YOU PROBLY COULDNAE BOUNCE YERSELF OUT A BED WELTERWEIGHT.

ROIDS ARE FOR WANNAEBES TRYING TO BE GANGSTERS/HAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHEN I WAS 20 I COULD BURST 95PCNT OF ANY DOORMAN /TOTTY/ ABOUT THE PLACE/:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HORSES FOR COURSES.

IVE GOT 5 SONS ALL ABOVE 6FT THEYED EAT YOU LIKE A GREGGS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

:laugh:

:thumbs:

Wow. Have you really got 5 sons over 6ft. Thats amazing. And are you really 16 stone? You should get hold of the BBC. I am sure they would love to make a documentary about your extraordinary family. Perhaps they could call it the hard as nails giant men? You must be so proud! Kyle

WHEN I WAS 20 I COULD BURST 95PCNT OF ANY DOORMAN /TOTTY/ ABOUT THE PLACE/:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HORSES FOR COURSES.

IVE GOT 5 SONS ALL ABOVE 6FT THEYED EAT YOU LIKE A GREGGS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

:thumbs: MINT

what is it exactly youre mate wants to kno about steroids and dogs??? is it to bulk it up to impress?? or to gain weight to fight?? which is sick and up there with pedoe,s in my eyes!!! or is the dog ill? if so take it to the f**king vets they will tell him!! f.f.s :icon_eek:

HORSES FOR COURSES.

OH MY GOD!

i yoused decca on ma pup to repare a muscel injury. the pup made a 110 percent recovery and hes fine with no efects but only gave him half a ml jab a week for 4 weeks and no more. any more than that then you could start geting problems.

i know feck all about steriods,i know of a few greyhound keepers that give their dogs decca to stop them coming in season i believe thats a steriod,dont know the effects,also creatine,is that a steriod? as i believe it is in the australian formula greyhound food,as i say i know nothing about them but wouldnt advise using it