A QUESTION

Guest ryan161

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is your "mate" gonna shave his dogs chest and take it the sunbeds aswell?

have I accidently changed the language setting on my laptop or what?????

Ahhh, I think I know what we're talking about now....we're talking about abusing our dogs to make us look hard, sorry, took me a while then!

Posted Images

Guest ryan161

i got told it can give a dog a heart attack and the fellas asking a question y not just answer it

thanks mate i was told that to but just wanted to here what people on here thought but i for got there all keyboard hunters haha :thumbs:

i got told it can give a dog a heart attack and the fellas asking a question y not just answer it

thanks mate i was told that to but just wanted to here what people on here thought but i for got there all keyboard hunters haha :thumbs:

got to rember mate steroids enlarge mussel size,the heart is a mussel that will also grow in size,their for causing it to work a lot harder,would give it a miss bud atb :thumbs:

Guest ryan161

got to rember mate steroids enlarge mussel size,the heart is a mussel that will also grow in size,their for causing it to work a lot harder,would give it a miss bud atb :thumbs:

thanks mate

I've seen several APBTs on "cycles" during thier keep. Using steriods on any performance animal is nothing new. Look at the jenny pit for greyhounds. I never saw them used though in running hunting dogs types or terriers for hunting. I would imagine if the stuff was used it be for a single event. Even use the stuff in foxhounds over here when competing in the "pen" Trials.

I was giving all my italian greyhounds,stuff for a long time,They were well ripped man 8) .It did seem to do there heads though,they all started shaving there heads,and wearing t shirts thet were to small for em,White in the summer,black in the winter.They also seemed to love standing out side the door of pubs and clubs.

ALRIGHT MEN.

KNEW A GUY YEARS AGO GAVE HIS PUPS ANABOLIC MEGA PACK/N/MILK THEY WERE BIG STRONG DOGS.

ONLY AS PUPS 8MTHS STOPPED.

KNEW ANOTHER HARE COURSER BIG MONEY BOY .

DOZED HIS RACER WAE A BIT O BASE WHEN THE MONEY WAS BIG.ALWAYS WON.

NOT GONEY NAME DROP.

NOT MY BAG :thumbs:

ALRIGHT MEN.

KNEW A GUY YEARS AGO GAVE HIS PUPS ANABOLIC MEGA PACK/N/MILK THEY WERE BIG STRONG DOGS.

ONLY AS PUPS 8MTHS STOPPED.

KNEW ANOTHER HARE COURSER BIG MONEY BOY .

DOZED HIS RACER WAE A BIT O BASE WHEN THE MONEY WAS BIG.ALWAYS WON.

NOT GONEY NAME DROP.

NOT MY BAG :thumbs:

You cant beat base !!:whistling: