A QUESTION

Guest ryan161

Guest ryan161

all right lads just a question i here of a lot people use human steriods for there dos have any of you lads use them or no any 1 that has and what all dose it do people say it fu*ks a dogs head up and other say it just built them up whats ur opinion no stupid answer or assholes been funny THANKS ATB RYAN161 :thumbs:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is your "mate" gonna shave his dogs chest and take it the sunbeds aswell?

have I accidently changed the language setting on my laptop or what?????

Ahhh, I think I know what we're talking about now....we're talking about abusing our dogs to make us look hard, sorry, took me a while then!

Posted Images

all right lads just a question i here of a lot people use human steriods for there dos have any of you lads use them or no any 1 that has and what all dose it do people say it fu*ks a dogs head up and other say it just built them up whats ur opinion no stupid answer or assholes been funny THANKS ATB RYAN161 :thumbs:

You don't want stupid answers to a stupid question??? :blink: C'mon mate, get a grip. If the dog needs steroids to do what your asking it to do, time to either stop asking it or get another dog that can.

Guest ryan161

You don't want stupid answers to a stupid question??? :blink: C'mon mate, get a grip. If the dog needs steroids to do what your asking it to do, time to either stop asking it or get another dog that can.

what you taking about you bloon!!! every 1 of my dogs are doing what ever you put at them alryt i am only asking a question for a mate alryt

what you taking about you bloon!!! every 1 of my dogs are doing what ever you put at them alryt i am only asking a question for a mate alryt

might be a good idea to get your mate to join thl to stop u looking like a :censored:

Guest ryan161

If you,re asking the question you must be thinking about it,Twat :censored:

are you daft u f*****g you cock head its for a mate daft c**t :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Edited by ryan161