3/4 greyhound 1/4 bull pups

two blue dogs, two black and white dogs and a black and white bitch left for sale out of litter bred for own use. they are ten weeks old, fully wormed and fed on quality food. both parents work, can be seen and no rush veiwing of the pups. im based in derby prefer evening veiwing if poss. £150 per pup please ring 07824425324 for details as at work all day and doNt have regular internet access. heres some pictures of sire, dam and pups.

THE SIRE

pups080-2.jpg

THE DAM

pups083.jpg

THE PUPS THAT ARE LEFT

IMAG0093.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats that black one got on its head

ive just been round to post this for him mate and its just a bald patch it was born with!!! ive never seen one with it before myself but its one of the bravest in the litter and dont effect it in anyway :thumbs: have to say they are cracking little pups that are very well socialized :thumbs: :thumbs: im tempted to take the bitch myself :thumbs:

ive just been round to post this for him mate and its just a bald patch it was born with!!! ive never seen one with it before myself but its one of the bravest in the litter and dont effect it in anyway :thumbs: have to say they are cracking little pups that are very well socialized :thumbs: :thumbs: im tempted to take the bitch myself :thumbs:

:thumbs: just was wondering what is was jim mate

the look good healthy pups

the bigger black ones a cracker :thumbs:

atb with the sale mate

they do look crackers although can see him being left with that one,people can be funny about looks,if its the bitch that your on about go for it be nice for it to get a chance,yes i know its not a major deformity of any kind but you know what im getting at :thumbs: ,

they do look crackers although can see him being left with that one,people can be funny about looks,if its the bitch that your on about go for it be nice for it to get a chance,yes i know its not a major deformity of any kind but you know what im getting at :thumbs: ,

course we do mate :thumbs: and yes he will probably get left with that one (its a dog) :thumbs: but its a nice pup so wouldnt be the worst thing in the world :thumbs:

Edited by jimmy100

Is the sire a genuine first x or a second gen ?

we never knew anything about this dog when we first got him, im sure you have read the story mate?? but from the research ive done im sure he is!! the lads who bred him seem genuine enough and the raw power this dog has certainly doesnt suggest he isnt :thumbs: :thumbs: