stud dogs

AMAZING PHAROAH cant be sire cos he died well before your dog was born , he died on the day of the hunting ban came out maybe Amazing Pharoah is grand sire to your dog ????

thatsss right he wer mine n he got run over

Thats what puzzled me, the dog's been gone six years. Welcome to the forum whiteman.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the real question is are they workers or show dogs.

you may take a hour and go and get your paper sorted before trying to stud them out.They would needa couple of seasons hunting as well as your only going on hear say as to ther working ability.

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so wo

royal jihad is the sire to amazing pharoh according to this paper and talk of the town is the dam to amazing pharoh,i havent got a scanner ,

you may take a hour and go and get your paper sorted before trying to stud them out.They would needa couple of seasons hunting as well as your only going on hear say as to ther working ability.

• Like 1

have you sorted out who the sire is and the dam

i rang the kennal club this mornin and they said amazing pharoh is not down on paper or on computer that he is dead,so i told them he had died over 5 years ago and they said they have no record of this and the owner has to let them know,i also asked if there is another amazing pharoh in this country they said no but they dont no if there mybe another in a different country as they only have records for england ,i am really puzzled now i carnt get intouch with the owner who bread the dog , cheers john

i rang the kennal club this mornin and they said amazing pharoh is not down on paper or on computer that he is dead,so i told them he had died over 5 years ago and they said they have no record of this and the owner has to let them know,i also asked if there is another amazing pharoh in this country they said no but they dont no if there mybe another in a different country as they only have records for england ,i am really puzzled now i carnt get intouch with the owner who bread the dog , cheers john

theirs a bloke got a dog forsale in the forsale section ,he dogs 5 now ,and whiteman of here owned the dog and he said it died 6 years ago ,might best of talking 2 him ,and ask him why the kennelclub dos,ent know why his dog is dead ,it sounds like someone been knocking dodgey paper work about ,and its people like you that get short changed

you will get no joy from the kc like i said they just take the word of the breeder and take the money ,,lol :laugh:

There would be very few people who inform the K.C. when a dog dies.....I had my first staff in 1967 and if you ring the K.C. and ask, they'll have no record that she's dead either, but I can assure you she is.

Amazing Pharoh was hit by a motor while chasing a hare on J.L.'s permission land.

theirs a bloke got a dog forsale in the forsale section ,he dogs 5 now ,and whiteman of here owned the dog and he said it died 6 years ago ,might best of talking 2 him ,and ask him why the kennelclub dos,ent know why his dog is dead ,it sounds like someone been knocking dodgey paper work about ,and its people like you that get short changed

i spoke the bloke who has that saluki for sale and also has 5 gen paper too his dog was bread from hartlepool ,but will message whiteman and see if he can help as well ,