stud dogs

how would dna work ,would have dna litter mates of the sire and so on

i thought earlier in the post real sire was named DNA THAT SIRE HIS 2 PUPS AND THE DAMS named would that not sort it out. :wallbash:

dna test pups to sire and dame ! to prove parantage ! the sire on the paperwork is dead ..lol

Edited by madhare hunter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the real question is are they workers or show dogs.

you may take a hour and go and get your paper sorted before trying to stud them out.They would needa couple of seasons hunting as well as your only going on hear say as to ther working ability.

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so wo

Haven't read all of this but what difference does it make? If the dog does the business or are we talking about using the dogs for breeding and showing?

the dog has,nt done anywork with the new owner he getting him fit again

have you sorted out who the sire is and the dam

i rang the kennal club this mornin and they said amazing pharoh is not down on paper or on computer that he is dead,so i told them he had died over 5 years ago and they said they have no record of this and the owner has to let them know,i also asked if there is another amazing pharoh in this country they said no but they dont no if there mybe another in a different country as they only have records for england ,i am really puzzled now i carnt get intouch with the owner who bread the dog , cheers john

wud u like to ring me he w my dog and went to 2 bitches sorry about all this

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups

so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so work it out for yourselfs why it was done

• Like 1

These saluki's were bred in Hartleypool, Amazing Pharoh ( K.T,s "Bill") was the full litter brother to Macca,'s "Khan Jihad".

As already stated, Bill died coursing in 2005. The sire to this litter is Delightful Cruise who is out of Amazing Pharo x Della Russ.

He was put back to his mother, Della Russ to get the above dog and the dog for sale on here............they used Amazing Pharo's pedigree for some reason :blink:

So your dog and the other are a mother x son mating but there are some great salukis in there (incorrect in a few places) pedigree and as stated, its in the field were it matters :thumbs:

did later litters from these lines develop that 'bendy legs' pup :hmm:

Edited by arcticgun

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups

so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so work it out for yourselfs why it was done

£

shadow is not out of della russ thats the other dog on here shadow is out of born to run according to his papers :doh:

to be fair lads i downt really give a f**k wots in the dog now he's showin potential in the field and thats all that maters i have spoke to wihteman and he's told me what went off and trust me when i say this he will be the best dog if not one of the best out there next season, ill prove you all wronge i downt hang around with top coursing men any more because of the shite that comes with it i keep my self to my self and ok iv bin f*cked over with this dog i guess thers a first time for every thing but its not you lads that have paid good money its me and its mayed me more determind to prove it, thank you wihteman for ringin and id like to thank every one els for helpin me to get to the bottom of it all, maybe wihteman should ring kc to stop all this from haperning again because its not right on all the lads out there what think thay got a dog sierd by pharoh that have payed good money for but then again that would be whitemans choice :hmm: just like to say thanks again to all that have helped john ;)

yes that were it does matter in the field ,but it would be helpful if you could find the the real breeding of your dog ,because 1 day you,ll have the chance 2 stud it out wants its made the grade you will actually know the breeding if it ,unless you just stud out 2 non peds ,then it dos,ent realy matter ,atb with the dog and hope he keeps you happy :thumbs: